New Series 4 Pics

Super Scooter

Reaction score
"Wow! All I can say is wow!" Those look awesome! And, as with the other series, I'm sure they'll look even better in person! (er, plastic) You're right, though, Strangepork did look a little small, but I think that's just because they took different pictures of teh characters and then put them all together latter.

Telly

Reaction score
I really wasn't too into getting the variants. Samuel Arrow has changed that!!!! I SO want that figure! Also, I had my doubts about getting the SwineTrek playset with First Mate Piggy. It was never one of my favorite sketches. After seeing Strangpork and Link though (I was always going to get those two), now I HAVE to get the playset. If not for the playset....for First Mate Piggy (and I don't even know what the figure looks like yet)!!!

Gonzo

Reaction score
You got sucked in, Telly!!!!

I was planning on only getting certain figures, too...but every time I see the next wave, I need to get every last one of them. Who ever thought we'd even SEE a Crazy Harry???

Yup.

I need 'em all.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

Telly

Reaction score
I did get sucked in! Rent? Who needs to pay rent?!?!?! For real though...I had to watch Muppet Treasure Island just to see Samuel Arrow!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Telly
I did get sucked in! Rent? Who needs to pay rent?!?!?! For real though...I had to watch Muppet Treasure Island just to see Samuel Arrow!
*yay* Another Telly fan! It is one of my hopes to get Telly as respected as say Gonzo, Pepe, and Gobo. I truly beieve Telly is one of the top Muppets out there personality wise.

Anyways, at first I was thinking 'A MTI variant Sam?' Then I saw the prototype. Holy canole! I think a lot of us felt the sculpts on series 3...well, looked...um a bit 'awkward' in places. But series 4, my goodness. And I dont even know the words on how to describe series 5 and 6 when they get revealed at Toy Fair.

Telly

Reaction score
Telly rocks!!!! I kinda like how he goes after Oscar's advice, eventhough Oscar's a bit mean.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think Sam Arrow is the most detailed figure yet. It looks exactly like the real thing. Rizzo is really cool too. Dr. Strangepork looks small but I think Link is that much taller than the Dr.

edit: Rizzo is a bit too big but I can understand why. A to scale Rizzo would probaby not have that much articualtion and would basically be useless as a figure. I like this rizzo, but I would like to see how it looks next to a Gonzo figure. Probably will be way to big but cool anyway :big_grin: