New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

beaker

Reaction score
As dedicated Muppet fans, we should figure out creative ways to help capitalize on this phenomenon while it has legs. I'm sure Disney is taking notice, and I hope we get an avalanche of new people here.

I want to see a total Muppet takeover...which between Sesame 40th, all the muppet references on tv shows, actual muppet appearences and now rhapsody...we are well on our way as we head into the glorious age of 2010: the year of the Muppet comeback 20 years later.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
WOW! That was indeed AWESOME! It was so great seeing so many classic Muppets in there- I was a bit concerned to not see Kermit in there, but of course, he showed up with a great joke at the end. And the Muppet Newsman, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Johnny Fiama and Sal Monilla, Crazy Harry, Lew Zealand, Beauregard... wow! They really did this just right. And I loved Sam's bit too- all of the Muppets were just in the right place. Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem, Rowlf, Fozzie and Statler and Waldorf, some of the Muppets from Muppet Treasure Island, Gonzo, Animal, Miss Piggy, Scooter and Kermit.... yeah, it was great. This kind of thing is definitely making me and I'm sure lots of other folks get really excited for the new Muppets movie and clamoring for a new Muppets TV show.:smile::big_grin::halo:

Bugeyedmonster2

Reaction score
That was great! Loved how Kermit and Scooter were doing things via computer. Will we see more YouTube videos from the Muppets? Please? I still miss the Muppet Show.

unclematt

Reaction score
4.3 Million hits at the end of Thanksgiving. I can't believe how many calls I have gotten from my friends to make sure I saw the video. Come on this is me you are talking about.

Beauregard

Reaction score
4.6 million now! Wonderful! Also, I've noticed that any other Muppet videos on youtube have also gone up a great deal! Someone else who uploaded the Rhapsody has had over 100,000 views himself! The views and comments on all the muppet stuff I've ever uploaded have gone up a great deal in the last day or so!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that, towards the end when all the different videos were falling into place, that Rizzo's head was able to look up without his whole body tipping backwards? :shifty:

Is it a new thing or is it my eyes playing tricks on me or something?

zns

Reaction score
Obviously Kermit and the gang are really starting to make a major comeback.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here's something I've been thinking about ever since I watched the video... did they rebuild a lot of these puppets we haven't seen in years? Mahnah Mahnah, I know they rebuilt for Muppets live and that odd international commercial, but this one did not have the same floppy eyes or gigantic nose of the last 2 respectively... If these characters are indeed rebuilt, it has a very good sign to classic characters like Strangepork (come on... he HAS to have been rebuilt. I haven't seen him since the 80's) and others for future projects, be it a TV show, TV special, or movie. Or even new web videos.