New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

analeisa

Reaction score
I just wanted to agree with everyone and say how AWESOME this video is. You've got a bunch of secondary characters and all of them are spot on. I think my favorite part was the Electric Mayhem's jam and the punchline with Kermit and Scooter.

Also, yeah: whatever this video is doing it is doing it well. All of my friends have linked in their blogs or have it in their Youtube favorites. The original video is getting about a million views a day. So, I think this video shows that people are ready for the Muppets to make their come back. Now the obsessed fans aren't the only ones excited for new Muppet projects.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
If these characters are indeed rebuilt, it has a very good sign to classic characters like Strangepork (come on... he HAS to have been rebuilt. I haven't seen him since the 80's) and others for future projects, be it a TV show, TV special, or movie. Or even new web videos.
*Snicker*

PIIIIIIIIIIIIGS OOOOOOOON YOUTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBE!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
OMG!:smile: This video deserves an award for most craziest YouTube video EVER!

I loved Sam's "no!" part!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*danceing about* I'm still heading back to watch this video again about once every hour! Haha! It's just so awesome, and just seems to get so much funnier every time...There's a lot of subtle Puppetry mixed in there with the crazyness! I love the sound of the voices and the mixture of heart and crazy.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
HEADS UP UK FANS

The News at 10 on ITV is going to be featuring the video as there ''and finally'' section at the end of tonights programme. It is however at the later time of 10.30 which means The Muppets will be on at approx 10.55.

I wonder just how much of it they will show? It looks great on the bigger screen, so colorful.

3 hours from now!

Chris

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
"Bohemian Rhapsody" is already a great song by Queen and I think they did a great job working so many Muppets into the video- and giving them just the right parts to sing. Fozzie's interaction with Statler and Waldorf was classic and hilarious- and Sam's bit was great too. And though it's true they maybe could've put more Muppets in during Animal's part, his part was still really funny and I'm really glad that they left out the lines, "Mama just killed a man."- don't think that would go over well with many to see the Muppets singing that.:wink:
And they made it funny with the way Animal kept calling for "Mama" and then switched to "Dada". That was great! And Gonzo and Camilla and the chickens- that was perfect to start it all off with. And yes, Mahna Mahna and the Snowths were unexpected but very much welcomed! It was a great job. This was a good choice for The Muppets- hopefully they can find other songs that lend themselves to The Muppets' interpretation as well. I mean, this is essentially what they did on The Muppet Show when performing different songs. The Muppets have always been good at this kind of thing. (Think Fozzie's performance of "Oklahoma" or "In the Navy", etc.) Overall, it's great to see The Muppets getting such exposure again and finding songs like this where so many of the gang can hit their niche. (Which, by the way, "A Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa" felt very much the same way. So many of the classic Muppets all made an appearance and did their schtick in just the right places.) Here's hoping for more!:smile::big_grin:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Omg!

I just went on Youtube just now, and it's the most popular video for the "Music" category right now. :smile: