New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

Telly

Reaction score
I have sent the link to this video to so many friends and I've had SO many friends sending it to me! With ALL of the views and comments it's getting, I think it's safe to say that the Muppets are STILL loved! :flirt:

unclematt

Reaction score
I have sent the link to this video to so many friends and I've had SO many friends sending it to me! With ALL of the views and comments it's getting, I think it's safe to say that the Muppets are STILL loved! :flirt:
I could not agree more. I am ecstatic with the responce.

FRlover

Reaction score
most awesome thing ever! Wish there was a bit more kermit though! :smile:

MWoO

Reaction score
I think David Rudman's Janice and Scooter start to sound more and more like Richard Hunt's versions. He must have been working on their voices for quite some time. Good job! Only one minus... Rudman's Janice sings off key, but you can't blame the guy for that. I'm happy for his efforts.

Gr, Rax
Janice was not singing off key, she was singing harmony. Also if that was John Kennedy performing Floyd...wow. Singing voice is spot on.

unclematt

Reaction score
I didnt think she was off key either but I dont have the best ear so I may be wrong.

Rax

Reaction score
Janice was not singing off key, she was singing harmony. Also if that was John Kennedy performing Floyd...wow. Singing voice is spot on.
I have the feeling my English isn't good enough to respond to this. Is 'in harmony' the opposite of 'off key'?

Just watched the vid again and this is the first time I've ever noticed that Janice is using a plectrum. It's hardly visible, but she is actually using one. It's blue and it's probably best visible at 3:30. Just wondering if anybody's seen her using one before?

Gr, Rax

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I think that was Matt Vogel performing Floyd. He performed him in LtS and Studio DC, so it would make sense that he was still doing him. But I'm not positive.

Nick22

Reaction score
I think that was Matt Vogel performing Floyd. He performed him in LtS and Studio DC, so it would make sense that he was still doing him. But I'm not positive.
who performed janice? does anybody know?