1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by wembleyfraggle, Nov 24, 2009.

1. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

My guess are that the signature of the song are to close to the original, so it was caught by the filters the record companies have sent to Google.

BTW I don't believe that the video has been deleted. I've had a few of the Swedish and Norwegian Fraggle Rock clips I've uploaded removed due to copyright claims from HIT, and I could still access them from my account. So I don't think the 10 million views are in danger.
  2. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Wow there bigest video and it got pulled, that must tell you we are eather doing something right or wrong! I'm just hopeing this don't affect the sells of the audio.
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

That's good to know.

Really... an official video getting pulled by a small side company? Totally bogus.
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Also, it was the Scandinavian EMI...Maybe they have the Swedish language copywritten...Hmmmm!
  5. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

woot, its back! tho seemingly stuck around 10 million

Sucks knowing how many people tried clicking on it the last few days only to see it was taken down and the potential fan loss.

Was that Scandanavian thing a hoax group trying to cause problems?
  6. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

I don't believe it was a hoax group. EMI Scandinavia do have the rights to the Queen songs. I still believe it was the filters that Google are running on youtube that caught the song. The filters compare the music on the videos to muisc "signatures" that the record companies have required google to run on youtube. When they find a match everything happends automatic, some filters allows songs to be played in certain regions others, do not allow the publication in any region.
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

That's what bugs me if it wasn't a hoax. To get an official song, they have to go through all of the proper channels, pay the royalties and make sure all the rights are cleared. It could have been a mistake and all, but all the rights were cleared, and there shouldn't have been any confusion about it.

But the good news is, I just checked, and it's back up.
  8. helenmarieweb

helenmarieweb New Member

Love Love Love the video guys!
  9. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am so looking forward to the new Muppet music video covers. Can't wait.
  10. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

The video is well over 12 million views now.

Oh, and, just wanted to show a post that was made about a half hour ago on the video:

"just too good. this is like a super nintendo covered in marshmellow sauce flying through your window and hitting you in the face while running earthbound."

... Yes. Yes, it is.

:)
  11. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Hilarious
  12. MeepMeepBork

MeepMeepBork Member

The new Scooter kind of irks me a bit. I dunno. I guess I'm just so used to Richard's. Nonetheless, this video is all sorts of awesome. The Muppets are back, ladies and gentlemen. :)
  13. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

I ask again! :grouchy:
  14. Mupp

Mupp Member

You know, you may be right. I looked very closely at that ending shot, (a few times) and it really does look like Rizzo's head moved back without his body moving back with it.
  15. ZeppoAndFriends

Yeah! Zeppo not crazy!

Yes you are!

SHUT UP YOU!
  16. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

Loved and then some I don't know a single person who doesn't, some who aren't even muppet fans.
  17. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

I know I asked about this, and so did ZeppoAndFriends...

Well, I was just watching a scene near the end of Great Muppet Caper, when Animal pulls the window over onto himself and all the other Muppets, and noticed Rizzo- in profile- tilt up at the neck and watch the window as it comes towards them.

So, it's not a new mechanism. Just a seldom-used one.

Dearth
  18. ZeppoAndFriends

I noticed watching 'Muppet Treasure Island' that, right before Billy Bones sticks the tankard on him, Rizzo's head tilts back ever so slightly. So, the mechanism might have been around for a while, but it seems that it was just recently redone so it can tilt back farther.

P.S. It's fine to just call me Zeppo. :D