New Year's Resolutions

Beauregard

Reaction score
Good gosh, I don't think I can cope with this. TWO BEEKERS!!!

It's like Bunsen's worst nightmere. I thought it was Cory posting about Sarah, therefore it was a joke and funny, hence the laughter. Can someone change Russels name. LOL.

Beeker, or Beaker? I am ging to be thoughrally muddled up for teh next couple of weeks, until I can tell Beek from a beak! Good Lordlovaduck

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I want to write a book. A novel or collection of nonfiction or something. I'd also like to write some sort of scholarly book on Middle Earth or some aspect of it. Hm, maybe I should take a trip to Oxford this summer...
Erin

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
beaker said:
*eat way less/more healthy/exercise more/become vegetarian
do you people realize that's probably the number one goal on most people's resolution list, but within a week or a few weeks, they break it off because they can't handle it...........

my new years resolution?........probably to find a girlfriend..something to that extent..

ryan

Beeker

Reaction score
beaker said:
man, what happened to the art of subtlety? :wink:
subtlety??

Whats that? :stick_out_tongue:

and Beauregard...two Beakers are better than one...Honeydews latest cloning experiment went slightly awry...unfortunately you are stuck with me :wink: :eek:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
vegetarian??? blech! I gotta have my meat! *sorry to all you vegetarians out there, I gotta have it!* Not too big into killing animals for sport (although we have to do taxidermy in Zoology this year, and I'm going to have to get used to the idea) but raising a cow for my plate? YUM

ok now that I'm done with my weird meat rant, I'll leave

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
vegetarian??? blech! I gotta have my meat! *sorry to all you vegetarians out there, I gotta have it!* Not too big into killing animals for sport (although we have to do taxidermy in Zoology this year, and I'm going to have to get used to the idea) but raising a cow for my plate? YUM

ok now that I'm done with my weird meat rant, I'll leave

I totally agree with ya, Sarah! I was a vegetarian for a year in college (because I was poor!) and I really missed havin' meat!

beaker

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Good gosh, I don't think I can cope with this. TWO BEEKERS!!!
Well, there is only *one* real beaker!:wink:

mupvisiongirl said:
I totally agree with ya, Sarah! I was a vegetarian for a year in college (because I was poor!) and I really missed havin' meat!
hey! nothing wrong with tofu and soy substitutes! :wink:

jediX

Reaction score
Anyway, my resolution is to finally read the Lord of the Rings series and stop putting it off like I've been doing for the past 5 or so years. Another is to locate people willing to reform my now-defunct band.

Sarah, what's OSSM?