NewsRadio

puppetguy

Reaction score
I loved this show, too. And if you think about it, which I've obviously done too much of, the show parallels The Muppet Show in a lot of ways....here's Dave Nelson, the Kermit, if you will, who has to keep this group of crazies together to make a news radio program. And the characters are so zany, they could easily be Muppets.
And I'm with Matleo, Jimmy James was the best...or "ol' Uncy Yimmy" "What?" "Old, Uncle Jimmy" "Oh.."

"I'm only going to say this one more time. THIS is the mail-drop and THIS is the incinerator."

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hehehe! I was thinking the same thing! It does parallel it.

Along the note of Dave Nelson being alot like Kermit The Frog, did you notice both of them also carry a coffee mug around alot?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
It never occured to me before that Kermit might have a caffiene addiction....Like Dave on News Radio does....I remember there was one episode where the coffee maker was broken or something, and Dave freaked, and when it was fixed or replaced, he picked up the whole coffee maker and carried it off!!!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
It never occured to me before that Kermit might have a caffiene addiction....Like Dave on News Radio does....I remember there was one episode where the coffee maker was broken or something, and Dave freaked, and when it was fixed or replaced, he picked up the whole coffee maker and carried it off!!!
Hey, when your trying to organize the most chaotic, mayhem filled most celebrational, inspirational show you tell me you wouldnt need a little pick me up:wink:

Movies205

Reaction score
I like Greg the Bunny, just cuz I'm a fan of Seth Green and it was just great...

NewsRadio, I would watch late at night and I love the show it was so great and funny... What makes a funny show work especially a show like that is how everyone was so different and it cause lots of friction, but they all share the same goal... It was great show...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hurray! NewsRadio is back on TV! They're showing at 1:30 on TBS! I think it might be on at 1 o'clock, too, but I'm not sure. I'm not usually home at that time.

Hurray!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I loved that show so much when it was on the air! It was so underated but it was better written and acted then most things on. It deservrs more credit then it got.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
all the DVDs are out except season 5
.... what??? I guess I missed that. I only have season 1/2.

Yeesh! I'm obsoivant!