Next Muppet Movie

unclematt

Reaction score
your gonna make me blush but we should stop and get this forum back on track. So what do we know about the next Muppet movie?

muppet baby

Reaction score
unclematt said:
your gonna make me blush but we should stop and get this forum back on track. So what do we know about the next Muppet movie?
I would love to something but no one seems to know much he he he they should make anther one i would love to see them maybe make another story they did so good with the wizard of oz.:smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
I was also not that dissapointed in MWoO. Did I think it could have been better? Of Course but I was so happy to see a new Muppet anything that it could have skewed my perception

muppet baby

Reaction score
unclematt said:
I was also not that dissapointed in MWoO. Did I think it could have been better? Of Course but I was so happy to see a new Muppet anything that it could have skewed my perception
Well yes i will admit that it could have been done better and there are a few things that i would change , but i was still "good " but not "great" .

Oh well there was bound to be be one like that in the bunch of muppet movies the greatest series of cartoon charetors in the world love them they rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile: :mad: :concern: