Next Muppet Movie

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Telly said:
I was in the "They're too kidish for me." stage!.
I'm sooo lucky have NOT gone though that stage... EVER! with Disney & Muppets and im 21... i'll be 22 on Feb 24... so a few days :smirk:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i really din't go through the muppet are to kidish i just was upset they kept doing the muppets when Jim had dide i was still young then but thought they should have let them be. Now im older and see that to let the muppets die when Jim did was wrong of me.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Even though I'm sixteen, I sometimes feel like I'm getting too old, and all I have to do is watch The Muppet Movie again, and... poof. I'm a kid again.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Speed Tracer said:
Even though I'm sixteen, I sometimes feel like I'm getting too old, and all I have to do is watch The Muppet Movie again, and... poof. I'm a kid again.
That is so true for me to speed tracer and i am 26 i feel that way about great muppet caper .
that was my faverite muppet movie when i was a little kid .

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I have never looked donw at the Muppets as childish fare. And I have never stopped watching Sesame Street at any point in my life, either, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

unclematt

Reaction score
I never went through that stage either. I just wanted something that I loved that I couyld claim as my own and I found the Muppets and then I found all of you.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
unclematt said:
I never went through that stage either. I just wanted something that I loved that I couyld claim as my own and I found the Muppets and then I found all of you.
Group hug?