Next Muppet Movie

Telly

Reaction score
I was 20! I went to it by myself on opening day. I think I walked to the theater cuz it was a nice day. Back then the Muppets were a guilty pleasure of mine. I was in the "They're too kidish for me." stage! Now one of the first things people know about me is my love for the Muppets.
As for the movie. I didn't dig it at first. I liked it, but it was missing something. I missed the original songs. I missed Camilla. I had NO idea who Pepe was cuz I didn't remember much about Muppets Tonight. At the time I liked it better than Treasure Island and Christmas Carol just cuz they were playing themselves. I missed that. NOW-A-DAYS I love it! I appreciate it a lot more. I think they appeal to more the "college aged" kids instead of the littler ones just for nostalgia. I've gotten the majority of my friends into the Muppets.

muppet baby

Reaction score
hey telly yes that is true i agree with you about the fact that they where trying to appel to the college age kids for mfs.
i loved it the frist time that i saw and and more and more each time that do see it .
i am so glad that you love the muppets as much as me :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
unclematt said:
How could you not be into the Muppets
Yes unclematt i really agree with that also , so true on that

THE MUPPETS ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unclematt

Reaction score
Muppet Baby I have a feeling that we are made for each other

somethingofafan

Reaction score
SarahOnBway said:
Think of how we feel now when we watch the early episodes of TMS and Piggy's voice switches from Frank to Richard within the same episode at times.
True, but that was before the character's voice had solidified; they were performing in different octaves. Jacobson's Piggy voice is much closer to Oz's.

muppet baby

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Muppet Baby I have a feeling that we are made for each other
I agree on that also uncematt We are for sure made for each other

Muppet Baby
(Michelle )
:smile:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Going back to who should direct the next Muppet movie... I would think Bill would be a good choice. I liked Kirk's work on VMC and MOZ but very much of it seemed scattershot and jumbled. I'd really like to see what Bill can do behind the camera.

Also, SarahOnBway, I totally agree with you about Eric. But concerning John and Bill... they haven't had nearly as much experience with other characters as Eric has had with Frank's. I think that after a while they'll be just as good as he is with other characters.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, John and bill might have been doing thoes characters for a long time now. Just not in the public or in on in specials.

But I agree that they should let bill step up and direct the nexy movie.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Well, John and bill might have been doing thoes characters for a long time now. Just not in the public or in on in specials.

But I agree that they should let bill step up and direct the nexy movie.
Yes Bill sould step up that would be great let's hope that he will step up :smile: