Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
I was going to get mine frome Time and Space toys, but PA tax is $10.00 extra for it. That's the cheapest I have seen it.

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
Wow, thats awesome!!! So Happy its Gonzo. Other than Gonzo, the only other Muppet I'd prob get for sure is Piggy.

Idk where I'm gonna even put Kermit, not something you can just throw on a couch or bed :concern:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Gonzo! Gonzo! Gonzo! Gonzo! Awsome to see Gonzo is going to be made. I hope soon to hear more if Animal is next after Gonzo. But cool to see Gonzo. He's another one of my favoirites.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Okay, here's more news courtesy of Kevin Eslinger of Master Replicas:

Kermit is now expected to ship the end of August. Everything is going well in China and he doesn't expect any more delays.

Master Replicas has a style guide for the Muppets from 1978 and that is the era they are going to use for the posers. Gonzo will be dressed in his purple Muppet Show Tux. And Animal will be in the vest and ragged pants without the spiked collar.

That is all for now!

:stick_out_tongue:

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
Okay, here's more news courtesy of Kevin Eslinger of Master Replicas:

Kermit is now expected to ship the end of August. Everything is going well in China and he doesn't expect any more delays.

Master Replicas has a style guide for the Muppets from 1978 and that is the era they are going to use for the posers. Gonzo will be dressed in his purple Muppet Show Tux. And Animal will be in the vest and ragged pants without the spiked collar.

That is all for now!

:stick_out_tongue:
That's the best Master Replicas Comic Con news I've read!

MWoO

Reaction score
Ok...this news is awsome. The only thing I am worried about it getting a 1978 piggy. I think Piggy looked her best in 1981 in the Great Muppet Caper. Best look she ever had. Animal in classic outfit is really nice too. I wonder if he will have all his hair too instead of his balding look he's been sporting.

Stulz

Reaction score
Kermit's eyes

I got to see Kermit up close and personal today @ the con. He looks OK, NOT as good as in the prototype photos on MR's website.

However, he FEELS great!!! His eyes are a bit odd though, as they're flocked as well... yes.. you read that correctly kermits' signature black pupils will be flocked and fuzzy. It's a little off putting but think we'll all be OK.
:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.