Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MWoO

Reaction score
They really need to take some kind of class on posing. It's not that great a pose, but it is a great poser. No matter how good they make the Kermit, it's still the responsibility of the consumer to pose it right.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
this is amazing news! The only thing is I think animal would look better with his spikes on from the muppet movie.
I also have concern for piggy when and if she gets made.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I was actually really looking forward to Animal next and hoping that Piggy would come after but still :concern: cool, I'll be getting him for sure though I wouldn't have minded many others before him but it makes sense to do all the smaller main Muppet characters before getting to say Fozzie or Piggy if they ever get to them.

MRCUSTOMERCARE

Reaction score
Hello

Hello Everyone!

We are very glad to hear you are excited about Gonzo! I know we are! And those of you looking for Animal and Miss Piggy, we are definately in discussions about them. I cannot say one way or the other if we will definately do them but if things go well with Kermit and Gonzo, I am sure it will happen.

Very truly yours,

Amy L. Blanchard
Customer Care/Collectors Society Manager

Rugby

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just ordered my Kermit online! (Got it for $183 w/shipping) I just found out about this photo replica Kermit the other day and had to order one. I can't believe it! It seems too good to be true. What an awesome collectible for muppet fans. This is what I've been dreaming of since I was a kid. This is as close to the real thing you can get! Somebody slap me!

I am so stoked to find out about the possibility of them making an Animal! I mean, who wouldn't be??? I was talking with my brothers who are also muppet fans and we speculated that a Gonzo would be next and it turns out we were right as I have read in this very thread. And then we talked about how cool it would be to have an Animal replica. Thanks MR! Keep up the awesome work and keep those muppets coming!

How cool would an actual puppet replica line be? I know that's not likely, but a guy can dream, can't he? :smile:

Rugby

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
I don't know why Stulz was disappointed, but I think the Master Replicas Kermit looks better than some of the real posers! Especially that overstuffed Kermit that's on the inside of The Muppet Show Season 1 box set.

:stick_out_tongue:

All I know is that if the 'allergic reaction to bee sting' Kermit shows up at the door step, I am going to be very disappointed. The MR prototype as it stands right now blows the muppet workshop's own posable out of the water in terms of likeness to the actual puppet version. I can't wait for this baby to arrive.

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
It's nice to hear they're going to be doing these in their Muppet Show versions but does that mean characters like Pepe are completely out of the question?

MWoO

Reaction score
Well I would expect that these will be focused on JUSt the main classic characters. Kermit, Animal, Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, all those are names anyone will know. I don't know if there are enough people who are interested in a Pepe replica that could run 200 dollars or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.