1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Was Once Ernie, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

I knew i'd be picking up :concern: as i'm planning on doing with Kermit but I was never really that excited over him, I was a little dissapointed we wouldn't get Animal but WOW! this will probably happen with every replica they show but as soon as you see that first pic of the product you become excited all over again.

Kermit & Gonzo are going to look great next to each other, this is so awsome
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*transfers a post from another thread*

*jaw drops*

*eyelids widen*

*pupils dilate*

*lungs catch*

*toes tap*

*wait, scratch that last one*

Wow...I have never seen anything so...wow...I am stunned beyond words, actually, excuse my unprofessionalism here but...holy cow and eat my codfish that's...HOLY MOSQUITOES!!! What can be said????
  3. Stulz

Stulz Member

Wow!

Great job so far!
  4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Oh My Gosh!

*faints* :concern:
  5. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Gonzo is gorgeous! Terry Angus did good!
  6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Does anyone know when we will be able to pre-order these Gonzo's? Obviously, they arn't even approved, or finished, or anything..but I get the feeling that the moment they are released they will be gone, and if I was to miss the oppertunity to grab hold of one, I know I'd have to find a tall bridge to jump off...and not in a Gonzoish way, either.
  7. Douglas Fir

Douglas Fir New Member

That is beautiful in a way only Gonzo can be!

Excellent work! :D
  8. WO BABY! I didn't want Kermit, I didn't think it looked that good and it was alot of money. But GONZO! I can't help myself...I HAVE to have him!:concern:
  9. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

lol i have that same feeling... actually... when i heard about Gonzo, i decided i'll buy a Kermit... maybe not animal but def Gonzo and Kermit to go with him. If they make a Fozzie, i'd buy him too... but thats it i think...
  10. turlem

turlem New Member

i really wonder how they might do rowlf, or if he's on the lineup early. i need rowlf
  11. Punch'n'Judy

Punch'n'Judy New Member

I'd imagine Rizzo would be quite a simple, and indeed, popular one.
  12. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Turlem, you - are - my - HERO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you 100% on Rowlf!!! I've been rootin' for him this whole time. I really hope that MR would be able to pull it off and get him made.

Time will tell huh? And we can always hope.
    :)
    Anthony

Oh yeah, P'n'J, I completely agree with you too!! :D
  13. Bein Green

Bein Green New Member

Let's hope that it happens soon! I would love to see a good five or six muppets out by 2008! Gonzo looks amazing. Can't wait to pre-order him!
  14. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Hey, MRCustomerService, will you all let prior buyers of Kermit know when Pre-orders are available on Gonzo?
  15. Blinky_Fish

Blinky_Fish Member

I am buying 4 of 'em.... Now All I need is Rizzo and Pepe!
  16. AlienGonzo

AlienGonzo New Member

He really is looking awesome, fantastic. I'll definitely be getting Gonzo. I wonder if they’ll ever do a Camilla? After Kermit and Gonzo, the only for sure one I plan to get if she hopefully a definite, is Piggy. A few others I'd consider like Rizzo, but those 3 are my top. I don't wanna overdue it and with things like this, while I'll probably love them all, just gonna stick to my absolute most wanted and those 3 are my 3.
  17. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I hope to see Animal next after Gonzo. He's one of my favorite of all the Muppets. I sure hope to see Scooter or Rowlf. I want those too.
  18. Jon

Jon New Member

Massively impressive!

Props and hand shakes to all involved.

Will he be wearing his purple tux? Is that still locked?
  19. BigDumbWookiee

BigDumbWookiee New Member

20. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Looks VERY awesome! I definitely need to get Gonzo since he IS my favorite Muppet of all time. Actually it's BECAUSE they're making Gonzo that I decided I wanted to get Kermit too so I ordered him the other day :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.