Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffnstuff

Reaction score
I want my kermit

:mad: hi this is the first time iv posted on here, can anyone help me i orded a kermit off ebay from a lady in the USA back in April. It was a perpay auction so the item is paid for still havent had the kermit and she is not responding to emails or phone calls.
She is still selling on ebay what can i do, has anyone els had this problem

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
fluffnstuff said:
:mad: hi this is the first time iv posted on here, can anyone help me i orded a kermit off ebay from a lady in the USA back in April. It was a perpay auction so the item is paid for still havent had the kermit and she is not responding to emails or phone calls.
She is still selling on ebay what can i do, has anyone els had this problem
I don't know what to tell you, honestly.

I would suggest you post your auction reference number and transaction number in an e-mail to the Ebay complaint links on their site, and if you paid by credit card or paypal, submit a complaint to them as well.

goodrastus

Reaction score
WOW!! The revision to Animal is superb. I must say that each replica is getting better and better. Whatever the fourth one is will be amazing at this rate. *Starts saving pennies even harder* :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I better stop buying all this stuff and save more. I need a new job but after getting this one would be a dumb thing to do after getting this one. Maybe I could ask for a raise? Better not. Don't want to seem to greedy. *hopes to get some money for christmas other the just present*

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
And Animal's nose looks too small!
I agree with that. Not sure if it is because he has been photographed from an odd angle tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.