Nicknames!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Perhaps your dad could start calling you Sgt. :stick_out_tongue:

On MC, people call me BeepMorkBeep, MorkBeepMork, MeepBork, Meep, Bork, and basically any combination. If anyone has any better ideas, puhleese share.
How Meepster or borkster. I tend to add "ster" to the end of names sometimes:wink:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
My borkness. How...royal. From now on you shall all refer to me as "Your borkness". Either that or "Borkster" or "Borkmeister". Meep can be substituted with any of the Bork's....I'm not really clearing things up am I...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
My borkness. How...royal. From now on you shall all refer to me as "Your borkness". Either that or "Borkster" or "Borkmeister". Meep can be substituted with any of the Bork's....I'm not really clearing things up am I...
Somewhat, lol. While we are on the subject, I need a nickname, something shorter than Field-Marshal Floydy, lol:sing:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Your Floydness. Or Floydster. Or Floydmeister. Sgt can be substituted with any of the Floyd's.

Like the originality? :wink: Creative people, flock to her. *Backs away*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Your Floydness. Or Floydster. Or Floydmeister. Sgt can be substituted with any of the Floyd's.

Like the originality? :wink: Creative people, flock to her. *Backs away*
*gets prepared to be attacked by creative people*

Stay back! I'm friends with Animal, and if a riot starts, I'm not afraid to use him! (lol, sorry, I love pretending to threaten people with animal :wink:)

Floydster actually sound pretty good, I cant beleive I never thought of that, lol

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Sgt. Floyd said:
How Meepster or borkster. I tend to add "ster" to the end of names sometimes :wink:
Sgt. Floyd said:
Floydster actually sound pretty good, I can't beleive I never thought of that, lol
*Borkmeister compares the two quotes and arches an eyebrow* *Hums twilight zone theme loudly*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
*Borkmeister compares the two quotes and arches an eyebrow* *Hums twilight zone theme loudly*
I like the old black and white twilight zone Ok, random outburst over:wink:

But it is kinda ironic :smile: (the nickname thing)

RedDragon

Reaction score
Jenny. Because according to some people I look like one...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
Jenny. Because according to some people I look like one...
Same here, only I get Steve. Steve is the name of my puppet alter-ego though.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
My Family calls me We, We We, and We Willy Winky:rolleyes:. At school My friends called me Squishy because my mouth can stretch out really long and my cheeks squish when you pressed them together and move them back and forth. If I had an Ant that pinched my cheeks, they would be perfect for that kind of thing.