Nightmare Before Christmas

Party_Animal

Reaction score
I think it's more of a Christmas movie than a Halloween one. But it works either way. :wink:
:halo: :crazy: :grouchy:

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
Party_Animal said:
I think it's more of a Christmas movie than a Halloween one. But it works either way. :wink:
:halo: :crazy: :grouchy:

I kind of think as this as an "anytime" movie- I watch it all year 'round and feel so happy at the end. Jack tried so hard! The effort was there! :zany:

Phantom

Reaction score
When I saw it in the theater, people were actually getting up and leaving. What idiots. This is one of the greatest films ever and the best claymation ever.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Party_Animal said:
I think it's more of a Christmas movie than a Halloween one. But it works either way.

Of course, folks could just compromise and watch it on Thanksgiving! :smile:

Shock

Reaction score
I absolutly LOVE that movie! The dvd is spectacular and the soundtrack is wonderful. I also have lots of collectibles of that movie and the poster. Its FANTASTIC!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Suncoast has a 6 foot (I think) poseable doll of Jack Skellington, and it looks really good, too! It's about $300, though. I love the dolls and toys they have of Nightmare; but I can't afford that and my Palisades stuff, too, so I have to wait until it goes clearance--if it does.

This movie is going on my TV tonight--you're all invited over to watch it if you like!
Kev

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It was a "life-size" doll. I'm not 100% sure of the actual height of the doll, though. I only saw it once, and then it was gone next time I went to visit.

I tried to do a search at suncoast.com but got nothing.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
That's really cool, but I can't imagine too many people would even have a decent place to put it, let alone $300 to shell out.
Erin

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I actually had been thinking of making a doll that was life-sized for a long time. Time and money stops me from it.