Nightmare Before Christmas

Phantom

Reaction score
I made a Jack Halloween decoration for my porch out of plywood and dimensional lumber. He stood 7 feet tall and was in the classic right arm bent, left arm back pose (as if lamenting). I think it's in my parents barn now.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Suncoast now has 50% off NMBC toys! I bought the large Jack and Sally dolls today!

rexcrk

Reaction score
Hey, I've got a fun idea, post all of your different Nightmare Before Christmas stuff. Here's mine, all recreated from memory (I got a lot! of stuff for Christmas :big_grin: )
-Figure of the Behemoth
-Bobblehead of the Mayor
-Stickers of Jack's face
-Comforter
-Sheets w/ Jack's face on 'em
-Sheets w/ spider webs on 'em
-Pillowcases w/ spider webs on 'em
-Pillowcase w/ Lock, Shock, and Barrel
-Mug
-Wallet
-Ball ornaments
-Ornaments of the "evil" toys
-the soundtrack (of course! :stick_out_tongue: )
-shirt w/ Jack's face on it
-shirt w/ the scene where Jack sings "And since I am dead I can take off my head to recite Shakespearean quotations!)
-sweater
-reversable hat
-pen set
-stampers of Jack, Sally, Lock, Shock, and Barrel
-the calendar
-poster
-shoelaces
-the tie
-bathroom set (came w/ soap dish, cup, tooth brush holder, soap dispenser, and trash can)
-pins
-messenger bag
-thermal shirt
-scarf
-earmuffs
-belt
-wristband
-umbrella
-two different stress balls

and I think that's everything. Hot Topic is a store from the gods!!! :halo:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Not much collected, because I'm very picky about what I buy nowadaze. Now, Nanco should produce a large Oogie Boogie pillow to match up with the size of these large dolls of Jack and Sally.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Not much collected, because I'm very picky about what I buy nowadaze. Now, Nanco should produce a large Oogie Boogie pillow to match up with the size of these large dolls of Jack and Sally.
There is a large Oogie Boogie doll manufactured by a Japanese company called Jun Planning. They're extremely rare, and hard to find-and usually quite pricey when you can find them. But the quality is bar-none, some of the best I've seen. I have a 3 and half foot tall Sally doll by them, and several PVC's and statues also by Jun Planning. Next to the items I have gotten from the Disney store, the Jun Planning ones are the best as far as quality and detailing....

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Nightmare Before Xmas

:smile: Morning! When I worked for a movie theater,I watched Xmas so many times(got to see it for free).I do agree its only of 'the' best stop animation films ever.I have the book on it as well(Tim Burton came up with the characters around 10 years of age).My roomate & I quote it all the time.One of his friends is obsessed with Xmas.She dresses as Sally every Halloween.Hope to see more stop-animation from Burton in the future.-JaniceFerSure :crazy:

Sally,you can come out now,if you're going to behave.Sally? Oh,gone again!-TNBX :cool:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I would love to play Jack Skellington, except I'm short and dumpy...

Zondra

Reaction score
Don't get me started on the genius that IS TNBC...I know every line to the movie, have the scores, the books, and all the Japanese merchandise ( and a few shirts from Hot Topic heh heh ).

I have loved that movie since it came out. I learned how to play music through the songs in that movie, playing away on my little keyboard. LOL...

There's nothing that's not amazing about it. Plus I'm Danny Elfman's, like, biggest fan so hearing him sing so amazingly was a real step forward in my admiration. *shudder of bliss* I don't even watch movies...