1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

No Mokey Plush

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Squall Leonhart, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Sababba Toys Not Releasing Mokey

Hey Guys, I don't know if anybody knows, but Sababba toys is not releasing Mokey. Accoriding to the reply I recieved, "Unfortunately due to matters beyond our control we will not be releasing Mokey." Not good news. Anybody know what these matters beyond thier controll might be? :o Btw I used to be TidusEstar.
  2. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

What? Really? That's horrible! I've got to complete my Fraggle Five! Anyway, not that I'm doubting what you're reporting because I'm not, I just wanted to know where you heard this information. We should revolt!
  3. Yeah, that's what I thought. It was somebody at Sababba toys. Here's the actuall email:

Unfortunately, we will not be manufacturing Mokey due to situations
    beyond Sababa's control.

Thank you for your interest in our Fraggle Rock line.

Best,

Amy Keys
    Sababa Toys
    Tel: 646-638-1240 ext. 234
    Fax: 646-638-1242:

I read that and wept... :cry:
  4. redBoobergurl

That's awful! I can't believe it! I've been waiting for my Mokey!!! I really think we need to stage a revolt!
  5. I'm not sure anybody else has read this, but when they do I'm sure they'll be a big revolt. It'll be revolting! ...Yeah bad Fozzie Joke :o I just don't believe thier doing this, I just bought Red and Wembley, and I'm going back today for Boober and Gobo. I'm 100% sure it's not because of the sales...so what's the matter? :smirk:
  6. chestermcdragon

chestermcdragon New Member

is that killik from sc2 in your avatar?
  7. This

means

WARRRRRRRR

:mad: :mad: :mad:
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I'll call the cows, Christy,bring the bus. J and M man, provide the motivation, and, I'll get a caterer to bring the sandwhiches. Now, let's get that Sababa Scum!
  9. Does anyone know their e-mail addy?

Seriously, I want to send them a disappointed, frustrated, yet politely professional note.
  10. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

I noticed when I saw them that Mokey was missing. I thought the store was just out or something... Very odd...
    Erin
  11. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

REALLY!!

I'm with Byron, gang. We need to inundate them with e-mails. Squall, what email address did you use?
  12. Luke

Luke Active Member

Maybe it's the license. With HIT in control now they'll want to renew with a bigger toy company. Could also be that they can't get a Mokey approved or released before their current one runs out. I have no idea, just throwing out suggestions. 'Beyond Our Control' seems to signfy a licensing issue.
  13. Fozzie Bear

Could be, but Sababa sure was making pretty plush of these characters! Best I've ever seen.

(Good to see your s/n on the boards again, Luke!)
  14. redBoobergurl

I'm with Kevin, we need to send tons of e-mails. Look what happened with all the fans contacting HIT and now we're getting FR Season 1 on DVD! We can make a difference everyone!
  15. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Right, now what's the email address?? I was looking forward to this. I love plushies.

**pouts**
  16. Fozzie Bear

Thanks for that information!!

You know, I was just wondering: Did they decide this based on the fact that the Doozer plush didn't sell so well? They should have kept up with MORE Doozer PVCs and saved the plush money to make Mokey and Uncle Matt.
  17. Doozer Plush? I thought they only made PVC's. Did they have Cotterpin?
  18. Fozzie Bear

I don't remember. I didn't buy the plush of the Doozers. They weren't as attractive as the Fraggles were.
  19. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

Yes I seen them at Suncoast down here!!!!!