No Mokey Plush

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
Sababba Toys Not Releasing Mokey

Hey Guys, I don't know if anybody knows, but Sababba toys is not releasing Mokey. Accoriding to the reply I recieved, "Unfortunately due to matters beyond our control we will not be releasing Mokey." Not good news. Anybody know what these matters beyond thier controll might be? :embarrassed: Btw I used to be TidusEstar.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
What? Really? That's horrible! I've got to complete my Fraggle Five! Anyway, not that I'm doubting what you're reporting because I'm not, I just wanted to know where you heard this information. We should revolt!

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I thought. It was somebody at Sababba toys. Here's the actuall email:

Unfortunately, we will not be manufacturing Mokey due to situations
beyond Sababa's control.

Thank you for your interest in our Fraggle Rock line.

Best,

Amy Keys
Sababa Toys
Tel: 646-638-1240 ext. 234
Fax: 646-638-1242:

I read that and wept... :cry:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
That's awful! I can't believe it! I've been waiting for my Mokey!!! I really think we need to stage a revolt!

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
I'm not sure anybody else has read this, but when they do I'm sure they'll be a big revolt. It'll be revolting! ...Yeah bad Fozzie Joke :embarrassed: I just don't believe thier doing this, I just bought Red and Wembley, and I'm going back today for Boober and Gobo. I'm 100% sure it's not because of the sales...so what's the matter? :smirk:

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
Squall Leonhart said:
I'm not sure anybody else has read this, but when they do I'm sure they'll be a big revolt. It'll be revolting! ...Yeah bad Fozzie Joke :embarrassed: I just don't believe thier doing this, I just bought Red and Wembley, and I'm going back today for Boober and Gobo. I'm 100% sure it's not because of the sales...so what's the matter? :smirk:
is that killik from sc2 in your avatar?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'll call the cows, Christy,bring the bus. J and M man, provide the motivation, and, I'll get a caterer to bring the sandwhiches. Now, let's get that Sababa Scum!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Does anyone know their e-mail addy?

Seriously, I want to send them a disappointed, frustrated, yet politely professional note.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I noticed when I saw them that Mokey was missing. I thought the store was just out or something... Very odd...
Erin