No Mokey Plush

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't buy a doozer either. They weren't fluffy. :wink: But they all had different tools, hardhats, noses, etc. It was neat.

Xela

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOO!!!

I, like many others, have the four already out! I need to complete the collection!!! I NEED to! :grouchy:

I was already having a bad day...now it's worse. :cry:

Foodie

Reaction score
There will be a Mokey. Someday..... * flutters into the sunset *

Nick :smirk:

Wocka Wocka

Reaction score
i received the following e-mail from Sababa. Maybe we can get the name of their manufacturer and bombard them with e-mails until they produce Mokey!

Dear Matt-

We here at Sababa are disappointed as well, but unfortunately we are unable to produce Mokey, per our manufacturer.

Thank you for your interest and support of Sababa Toys.

Best,
Amy Keys
Sababa Toys
Tel: 646-638-1240 ext. 234
Fax: 646-638-1242
amy@sababatoys.com

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
Whoa...They didn't tell me that. I wonder who the manufacturer is. Anybody know so we can bomb THEM with emails? :smirk:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Grrrrness... me not so hungrey for cookie no more :frown:

this is bull actually.. JUST 2 MORE! c'mon people! Uncle Matt n Mokey.. thats all...

n yea there was a cotterpin.. i have all 3 doozer plushes, but i didn't git the PVCs.

So reatarded! they shoulda made Mokey b4 making Doozers. seriously.. i'm so upset about this. I thought i was actually going to git my hands on all 5 Fraggles...

Wocka Wocka

Reaction score
I just received the following message. Seems like Sababa isn't really quite sure what they're doing yet. So perhaps we will get our Mokey plushes afterall!

Hi Matt,

Yours is the second email I received today re: Mokey. No decision has been made yet whether to cancel the item or not. It is currently in development. Would you please let me know where you received your information from?

Thanks,
Tami

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wocka Wocka said:
I just received the following message. Seems like Sababa isn't really quite sure what they're doing yet. So perhaps we will get our Mokey plushes afterall!

Hi Matt,

Yours is the second email I received today re: Mokey. No decision has been made yet whether to cancel the item or not. It is currently in development. Would you please let me know where you received your information from?

Thanks,
Tami
Interesting, a light in the darkness for sure, I hope they really just don't know what's going on so that there is a chance that we'll still get a Mokey and possibly an Uncle Matt!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Wocka Wocka said:
Hi Matt,Would you please let me know where you received your information from? Thanks, Tami
Didja tell 'em? Just curious.

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
That's really weird...I can only hope the infromation they told me is wrong. We can only hope huh? Hmm two differnt things from two different people. Either they don't have thier wires straight at Sababba or Somebody lied to me. Either way keep emaling them.