1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

No Mokey Plush

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Squall Leonhart, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*Ahem* ...Mokey in 2007 is better than no Mokey... *end ahem*
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I already KNOW that. I just want her now.

I never whine about anything much, so I get at LEAST this one time to whine. :p
  3. Your Welcome, and it dosn't sound...that funny. ;) 2007?! NOOOO!!!! Not that long...Why that long?! GRRR.... :mad: Well at least We might be getting her, Wow we have alot of confusion, but I'm glad I started the topic. At least we got a little bit of info now; lets hope it's right. I'm just glad maybe my info was at least for the time being proven wrong. :)
  4. Fozzie Bear

Unless they're hoping we'll FORGET by then?! It could be a big, mean, corporate trick!!
  5. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

As for me, I might e-mail also about my most fav though the rariest Cantey & Johnny! :sigh:
  6. Forget? Yeah they might be hoping that or just telling us that so we leave them alone. Why didn't they issue a press release or something on this on thier website? That's what's got me ticked off, that they were just going to lead us along making us wait...and wait... :mad:
  7. Fozzie Bear

Well, someone find out where they're located. We'll go sit on their steps until they make Mokey, Matt, and now I'm throwing in Sprocket!

The demands will get heavier and heavier!!
  8. Well we'd need somebody who lives in NYC.

Sababa Toys
    119 West 23rd St.
    Suite 508
    New York, NY 10011

Hmm, I wonder if snail mail would work...
  9. Fozzie Bear

We could try. Write the letters, gang. Let 'em know we care about these characters and this product!! They made such beautiful plush--can't believe they'd dump on them like that!
  10. Mystic Master

Mystic Master Member

I am very upset with this news - Sababa Toys is leaving the job half finished. If they dont want to issue Mokey on wide release like they did with the others, the least they could do is offer an online exclusive for her. We cant sit back and let them do this - I'm sending a letter to their company, letting them know I wont purchase any products made by Sababa Toys, unless they resolve this issue...
  11. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

I personally don't think boycotting will work. Most of us already own the Fraggles that are already out, and I immagin that that is all most people will want from that company. Also, if we leave them alone, they will have no reason to comply with us, and we will never see Mokey.
    As for whare I stand on the issue, it enrages me to no end! IEven though I like Mokey, I believe that that has nothing to do with it. It is only logical that they should have completed the Fraggle five, before moving on to Doozers, and that is what I can not understand. If they want to release Matt and Sprocket afterwards they can, but for now, all I am asking for is Mokey!
    Sorry for the long rant. *embarrasement*
  12. Convincing John

Convincing John Well-Known Member

Hey, Fozzie,

I emailed them too with a polite message basically stating "I love the Fraggle plushes you've already made, but please make Mokey!" I also told them that many fans love Mokey (myself included) and I even emailed Customer Service a link to this very thread so they can check out our concern about having no Mokey in the Fraggle plush line. Maybe they'll read our posts here and it just might make a difference.

Who knows? Maybe Mokey will be made after all.

Convincing John
  13. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

Even if they make a limited amount of her, for say, $15 each, would be nice.
  14. That would be nice. I mean they have those sets with the DVD's now according to the little inlet I got with my season 1 box set; so why just not put out Mokey? And fifteen sounds about right I mean she is bigger than the rest of them.
  15. Fozzie Bear

The Sababa PVC Doozers come with a purchase of the Season 1 FR DVD Set at Suncoast!
  16. All of them come with it, or just a certain few? :D