Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
This

means

WARRRRRRRR

:mad: :mad: :mad:
REALLY!!

I'm with Byron, gang. We need to inundate them with e-mails. Squall, what email address did you use?

Luke

Reaction score
Maybe it's the license. With HIT in control now they'll want to renew with a bigger toy company. Could also be that they can't get a Mokey approved or released before their current one runs out. I have no idea, just throwing out suggestions. 'Beyond Our Control' seems to signfy a licensing issue.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Could be, but Sababa sure was making pretty plush of these characters! Best I've ever seen.

(Good to see your s/n on the boards again, Luke!)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm with Kevin, we need to send tons of e-mails. Look what happened with all the fans contacting HIT and now we're getting FR Season 1 on DVD! We can make a difference everyone!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Right, now what's the email address?? I was looking forward to this. I love plushies.

**pouts**

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks for that information!!

You know, I was just wondering: Did they decide this based on the fact that the Doozer plush didn't sell so well? They should have kept up with MORE Doozer PVCs and saved the plush money to make Mokey and Uncle Matt.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I don't remember. I didn't buy the plush of the Doozers. They weren't as attractive as the Fraggles were.