Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, this is important... does anyone have the soundtrack to the Will Ferrell movie Elf? And if so, can someone please send me the following MP3s...

1. "Sleigh Ride" by Ferrante and Teicher
2. "The Nutcracker Suite" by the Brian Seltzer Orchestra
3. "Baby, it's Cold Outside" (either one with Will Ferrell and Zooey Deschanel or Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone will do).

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Okay, I managed to find one of the "Baby it's Cold Outside" versions from the movie... so I just need help getting a hold of the other two then.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Got the extended French theme song to Heathcliff and the Cattillac cats, if anyone's interrested.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, this is important... does anyone have the soundtrack to the Will Ferrell movie Elf? And if so, can someone please send me the following MP3s...

3. "Baby, it's Cold Outside" (either one with Will Ferrell and Zooey Deschanel or Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone will do).

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Okay, I managed to find one of the "Baby it's Cold Outside" versions from the movie... so I just need help getting a hold of the other two then.
Still looking for those first two if anyone has 'em, really appreciate it.

Maestro

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Loggins & Messina song "Your Mama Don't Dance (And Your Daddy Don't Rock and Roll)?

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Thanks in advance!
REALLY need these two songs if anyone has them!

dabauckham

Reaction score
REALLY need these two songs if anyone has them!
I can send you "Sleigh Ride" (I don't have the "Elf" soundtrack but its Ferrante and Teicher so I assume it's the same version). Just need your e-mail.

Maestro

Reaction score
Does anyone have the soundtrack to the Disney movie "Bedknobs and Broomsticks"?

anytimepally

Reaction score