Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Maestro

Reaction score
While I'm thinking about Disney songs, does anyone have the soundtrack to Mary Poppins?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey gang, does anyone have the soundtracks to "Hairspray" (the movie) and "Wicked"? I'd greatly appreciate them! :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyone please have the Disney Afternoon CD soundtrack? I finally found Boogie Beagle Blues, but I still need 2 tracks...

I'M Gone
and
Friends for Life
both performed by Balloo and Louie

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Hey guys, could someone PLEASE send Snoopy vs. the Red Baron over to me ASAP? Thanks!

BJ

Drtooth

Reaction score
If anyone's interrested in some weird Christmas music, I have some:

Here's a partial list

Monty Python- Christmas in Heaven

The Simpsons- Robert Goulet singing "Jingle Bells, Batman Smells."

Homestarrunner.com- Cheer up Coach Z (a Decemberween song)

The Chipmunks- The Chipmunk song

Weird Al Yankovic- The Night Santa went Crazy (Cleaner version. I never got the single version)

And I have something called "I Yust go nuts at Christmas"- a weird 1950's novelty song portraying Christmas in a slightly negative, but indefinately hectic light.

(I also have the one Piece crew singing Jingle Bells, but I got it off a site that won't let me e-mail it or something like that)

Teheheman

Reaction score
I have 3 out of the 4 or 5 songs you're looking for. I got the Robert Goulet one, the Weird Al clean version, and the Monty Python song for ya. PM me with whatcha got, maybe we can do a swap, and if we can't, I'll just give you the dang songs. I'm not that picky lol. Daniel

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have 3 out of the 4 or 5 songs you're looking for. I got the Robert Goulet one, the Weird Al clean version, and the Monty Python song for ya. PM me with whatcha got, maybe we can do a swap, and if we can't, I'll just give you the dang songs. I'm not that picky lol. Daniel
No no no! I have them, and I was asking if anyone was interrested in them. Sorry for the confusion.

Those songs I have are available for you people if you want them, by me.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I know, I re-read that after I posted it and couldn't edit it cause I guess the internet on my computer isn't fast enough to do that or something. Sorry about that.

Daniel