Crocodile Rock - Elton John
Bennie And The Jets - Elton John
House of The Rising Sun - The Animals
Schnitzelbank - Animaniacs
Ballad of Magellan - Animaniacs
U.S. Presidents - Animaniacs

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Okay, so I just saw Alvin and the Chipmunks and fell in love with those furry devils again. And I gotta ask, anyone got any Chipmunk songs? :smirk:

And Drtooth, could you send me the U.S. President song too? My e-mail is ryguy102390@hotmail.com. Thanks! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I know this is a long shot, but if anyone has the Tiny Toon Adventures album as MP3s, I'd like them all. All except the extended international theme song.

I have the regular theme song and the Japanese theme song if anyone's interrested.

Telly

Reaction score
Does anyone have an MP3 of Tomorrow sung by Alicia Morton from Disney's 1999 made-for-tv movie of Annie?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles
I think I might have this one, I'll let you know tomorrow sometime. :wink:

Alright, so I just saw The Princess Bride for the first time (all the way through at least, have seen bits'n'pieces), and I can't get over that song during the end credits. Does anybody have "Storybook Love" by Willy DeVille, the film soundtrack version?

I found his live version on iTunes, but it's just not the same. Thanks!

Telly

Reaction score
theprawncracker...I have the Chipmunk Adventure soundtrack. I had to order the Alvin & the Chipmunks soundtrack from the Best Buy website! Wal Mart, Target, Best Buy, not even Barnes and Noble had the cd!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
theprawncracker...I have the Chipmunk Adventure soundtrack. I had to order the Alvin & the Chipmunks soundtrack from the Best Buy website! Wal Mart, Target, Best Buy, not even Barnes and Noble had the cd!
Oh WOW! If you could send me Wooly Bully and Girls of Rock and Roll from The Chipmunk Adventure soundtrack, that would be AWESOME Telly! Thanks a bunch! My e-mail is ryguy102390@hotmail.com. :smile: