Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had Bread's version of the Guitar Man?
:smile:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I'm desperatly seeking an instrumental of Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley. The instrumental the length of the actual song (3.5 minutes), not that extended crap. Someone please get back to me!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Animaniacs albums-

Animaniacs

Yakko's World

Pinky and the Brain: Bubba Bo Bob Brain

Maestro

Reaction score
Does anyone have the movie soundtrack of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
If anyone is interested I do have the soundtracks to quite a few movies including...

BeetleJuice
Nightmare Before Christmas (with bonus disk that also includes the Marilyn Manson cover of "This Is Halloween")
Sweeny Todd
Labyrinth
The Rocky Horror Picture
Josie and The Pussycats (the movie not the cartoon)

Hmmm as for my wants of non Muppet MP3s, Well I am looking for Ol Black magic although I would be willing to take the Muppet show verison of that.. I'll think of more soon.

Just thought of a couple more actually...the Ray Charles verison of Bein Green (thoght I guess that somewhat counts as a Muppet song) and I wouldn't mind having some of the songs from "Snoopy The Musical"

Oh and you know what, although I'm guessing there may not be too many people here who care too much, but if anyone is interested I also have a ton of songs of theme from the WWE. I don't really care too much about wrestling anymore to tell you the truth, but the music, at least for me, is great for pumping me up whenever I need to work out or whatnot.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love the Josie And The Pussycats movie! It's such a really good underrated movie.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Me too. I have the soundtrack too. I've always loved "Rachel Lee Cook." She's is one cute lookin women. But it's an awsome movie and love all the songs. It's cute and funny. Just like the cartoon seires which i also own on DVD.