1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Does anyone have the whole album of the "House Of Mouse?" I have lots of stuff to trade. Here is a few of things of Disney soundtracks or other albums that i have to trade.

Lilo & Stitch (soundtrack)
    Chicken Little (soundtrack)
    The Lizzie McGuire Movie (soundtrack)
    Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (soundtrack)
    Herbie Fully Loaded (soundtrack)
    Disney Mania 1,2,3,4
    Disney Mania Remix
    Disney Mousericse (Newer one)
    The Music Of Disney's One Saturday Morning Puls Other Disney TV Favorites (I've added others that weren't on the album too)The Disney Afternoon (I've made my very own album with other shows that wasn't made for the oringal album that was made.)

That's pretty much about it. I wished i had others like the older albums but that's about all i have for the Disney stuff. Here's my email

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com
  2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

P.S

Does anyone have a good HQ "Teacher's Pet" intro from the series in mp3 format? I went to Youtube and it had something else with it in the auido that i didn't want in there. If so my email is the first post on here. Talk to you later.
  3. Pan in Scarlet

Pan in Scarlet New Member

Sorry Erine, I don't have House of Mouse or Teacher's Pet... but I'd love to get Chicken Little, Mousercise, and the Saturday morning stuff if you could... :3 And there was a manie remix? Dang, I'm so behind on disney music.
    But I have a bunch of the older (and newer) stuff if you want...
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I don't know if I told you this, but I have the opening and closing movie version of that song. I don't have, nor can I find the series one. Nor do I know how to make MP3's from DVD's.
  5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Do you mean you have the opening version of the movie and the closing but you can't record them off the DVD? I've found the opening "Teacher's Pet" but it has that light bulb and something about (spelling not good here) "elumatating teleavison" thing and it messes it all up. But just let me know.
  6. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Oh no... I have the CD soundtrack to the movie, and I have the DVD of the movie with the bonus TP episode on it. I don't know how to get music from DVD's, so I couldn't get you the actual TV show theme song... but I could get you the opening and closing of the movie off the CD.
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

But aren't they sung by that girl from Even Stevens or is it the cast singing the song?
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

No thanks Drtooth. I'll try and find the opening later on. I wanted it way before i had made my CD with all these songs. But sooner or later i'll get it put on there. Here's the actual album to download.

The Music of Disney's One Saturday Morning Plus More of Disney's Favorite TV Shows
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/svoc11 (Actual Album)

I'll post the other one which i did later on. It might not be till tomorrow night or whenever.
  9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Ok here is the "The Music of Disney's One Saturday Morning Plus Other Disney Favorites TV Shows" album with more music that i have added to it. Enjoy it!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g6tt2q
  10. Pan in Scarlet

It's Paninscarlet@hotmail.com if you need it. And thank you ^_^
  11. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

If anyone bought the new West Side Story cast recording that was released today, please PM me. :D I am asking for some bonus tracks.
  12. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Thanks. I'll get those other two to you ASAP.
  13. Pan in Scarlet

Strange, obscure request...
    Doctor Who audio books? And Artemis Fowl? *puppy eyes*

Please and thank you?
    paninscarlet@hotmail.com
  14. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Scarlet i sent you the albums and if they didn't arrive i might have messed up. See when you typed your email you did a capital in the first letter. Let me know if they did arrive.
  15. Pan in Scarlet

Got em! Thank you again Ernie! ^_^
  16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Your so welcome! ^_^
  17. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Alright, for some reason I've had the Flaming Lips - Do You Realize stuck in my head most of the day. Does someone have it, and could they send it to me please?
    kitkat1713@gmail.com
    Thanks!
    :sing:
  18. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Hi, another request for a friend. Does anyone have A Change In Me from Beauty and the Beast on Broadway? Thanks.
  19. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi... Looking for the following songs.
    5 O'Clock World - The Vogues.
    Silence Is Golden - The Tremmellows.
    Uptown Girl - Billy Joel.
    Billy Jean - Michael Jackson.
    Thriller - Michael Jackson.
    Sounds of Silence - Simon & Garfunkle.
    Sloop John B - Beach Boys.
    Dead Man's Curve - Jan & Dean.

Please LMK if anyone has these, thanks. :sing:
  20. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Hmm... I have the soundtrack but I don't see a song with that title on it. :p