1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Colbynfriends Active Member

This is a random request, but does anyone here have the Burl Ives song called "Ugly Bug Ball" From the Disney movie, 'Summer Magic'? Send me a PM, and let me know, and I"ll give you my E-mail address.
  2. Pan in Scarlet New Member

got it Colbyn. it'll be in a PM in just a bit.
  3. Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Got a bit of a strange request. Does anyone have any kids sing-along type songs, along the lines of This Old Man, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Etc. If I could get these by tomorrow, that would also be great, as they're for a CD a friend is making for someone. If not, can someone recommend a place where I can find some? Thanks.
    :)
  4. Pan in Scarlet New Member

hey gang, another random request!
    I'm looking for the Kim Possible soundtrack... I have the full main theme (Call Me Beep Me) but I'm looking for the entire thing.
    Please and thanks! paninscarlet@hotmail.com
  5. The Count Moderator

Kate... Can send you This Old Man, if you don't mind it being a Muppet song. Please LMK and it'll be on its way.
  6. Erine81981 Active Member

I'm looking for some Disney Classic Movie/Songs. Here is what i'm looking for.

Cuella DeVille
    I Wanna Be Like You
    Step In Time (Mousersie LP version)
    You Can Fly, You Can Fly (Peter Pan)
    Mickey's Yoo Hoo Song (From Mickey's Mouse Factory) (That is if they ever made this one avaviable on CD or whatnot)
    Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo (Cinderella)
    Winnie the Pooh (Oringal Version)
    Wonderful Things About Tiggers
    Wak Wak Wak Donald Duck Song (If they ever made one avaviable on CD or whatnot)
    Zip Eh Do Dah (Song of the South version)
    Mickey Mouse Club Mix (A Remix from Disney's Mickey Unrapped)

But that's about it. If i have any others i'll let you know. Here's my email just in case.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

P.S. If Your working on it Pan that's fine i just figured you would have let know by now. Thanks
  7. Erine81981 Active Member

I thought of two others i would need.

The Three Caballeros (Original song from the movie if they ever made it avaibale on CD or whatnot)
    Under the Sea (The Little Mermaid)
  8. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Anyone have any of those Mickey's Splash Dance songs?

I just want the one about Gyro Gearloose.
  9. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any songs from the various albums released with songs from Animaniacs? Thanks much! :D
  10. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I have some Animaniacs songs, but they're the TV versions. (Except "Wakko's America" and "The Monkey Song")
  11. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Hmm... which songs do you have? I may be interested in a few! :D (I have both of those. :p)
  12. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I have:
    • "Animaniacs Theme Song"
    • "Only One of You"
    • "The Monkey Song"
    • "Wakko's America"
    • "When You're Traveling"
    • "A Quake, A Quake"
    • "U.N. Me"
    • "Variety Speak"
    • "Yakko's Universe"
  13. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Could I have "A Quake" whenever youg et a free minute? Thanks man! Also... I have album versions of the theme song, The Monkey Song, and Wakko's America if you want them.
  14. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Okay, but I meant that I have the album versions of those two.
  15. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh right right. Forgot you said that. Haha. My bad. Thanks for the song though! :D
  16. ginabeanud New Member

Did you get these songs yet? I have:

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo
    I Wanna Be Like You
    Cruiella de Vil
    Winnie the Pooh
    You Can Fly
    Zip A Dee Doo Dah

Gina

17. Erine81981 Active Member

I did get all the ones you mentioned but do you have a better version of Cruella Devil? I found one but it kind a skips on one of the parts in the song.

Also if you happen to have Portabella Street Dance from Bedknobs and Broomsticks that would be wonderful. I've been looking for that and can't find it anywhere.
  18. Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Thanks Ed. Found some kids songs, but wound up doing something else instead. But the muppets do This Old Man? Is it on Kids Favorite Songs? Only place I can think it would be.
    :) Thanks.
  19. Erine81981 Active Member

Here are some others that i'm looking for.

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf (Three Little Pigs)
    He's A Tramp (Lady and the Tramp)
    The Siamese Cats Song (Lady and the Tramp)
    I Just Can't Wait To Be King (Lion King)
    Balled of Davy Crockett
    Say The Word (Kim Possible Theme)
    The Naked Mole Rap (Kim Possible)
    Even Stevens Theme (Disney Channel Hits 1)
    Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythme)

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com
  20. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I remember someone gave me the first Nicktoons CD a while back... and they offered to give me the other one... well, whoever it was... do you still have it? I can't find it anywhere.