1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I believe that was me. I do have the other one your talking about and i remember you asking anyone if they do have the Nicktoon CD so i guess it was me. And yes i do still have it. I'll get you a link sometime tomorrow evening when i get it uploaded on to sendspace.com.
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I just got it... Thanks.
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Welcome DT.
  4. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

can i get that as well please?
  5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Just need your email if i don't already have it.
  6. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

7. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Does anyone have the Irish names song from Family Guy? It was sung at the end of the episode where Peter went to Ireland searching for his father. Send it my way please. Thanks. :sing:
  8. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Hi, it's been a while.
    :) Could I please have the Sord and the Stone soundtrack, as well as the Bedknobs and Broomsticks soundtrack? I had the second one, but must've deleted it at some point. Thanks!
    :sing:
    kitkat1713@gmail.com
  9. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Anyone have the Dexter's Lab first sound track? the Musical Time Machine or whatever it was called. Not the rap one...
  10. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

anyone have songs from weekend at Bernies
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Does anyone have the song from the band "Step That Step." Sawyer Brown.
  12. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

13. AnneBoleyn14

AnneBoleyn14 New Member

Twice Charmed

I was wondering if Anyone happens to have the Twice Charmed soundtrack and is willing to email me the songs.
  14. Red Fraggle

Red Fraggle New Member

Dus anyone have any songs from Southpark christmas, Mr Hankey's Christmas Classics? Im specifically looking for Merry ************ Christmas, I have "Christmas time in **** and Eric Cartmas singing O holy night if anyone wants as well as about 50 more christmas calssics and some Dr demento christmas songs. if anyone si interested i can psot a lsit of my holiday music collection wich is quickly growing right now.
  15. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

I've got "Bohemian Rhapsody" so just email me at lucasbervin@yahoo.com if you'd like it.

Also, I know this isn't Muppets-related, but I'm looking for The Simpsons' 12 Days of Christmas. They did it as their couch gag the other night, and I'd like to get it if it's possible. Thanks.
  16. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

Just throwin this out there I have a very large collection of TV Theme songs (i'm talkin multiple hundreds), so I can't guarantee it'd have all your favorites, but if you'd like me to send you what i have, give me your email or send me a pm
  17. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

anyone have any random soundtracks
    like weekend at bernies 2?
  18. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

By some chance you have Shipbooi from Family Guy, I don't know why but I enjoyed that.

I have..
    Nightmare Before Christmas
    Sweeny Tood
    Beetlejuice
    Muppet Christmas Carol
    Disney's Mulan
    Disney's Lion King

That's about it.
  19. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Sorry for double posting.

But are you still looking for "I Just Can't Wait to be King" from the Lion King. I can send that one you're way if you are Erine81981

Also I have one more request that just pop in my head, it's probably a long shot but does anyone have that one song from "Cartoon All Stars to the Rescue" it's like "A million different ways to say No" or something. It's sung by many character voice actors. Thanks
  20. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Very long shot I know, but does ANYBODY have John Gregory's instrumental version of "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"? I've been looking for it for years - Excite doesn't have it, nobody's used it on YouTube (or either they have and it got removed), and I simply cannot find anywhere... does anyone here have it?