1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Telly

Telly Active Member

Roseanne MP3

Not entirely sure where I should've posted this. :o BUT does anyone have the mp3 of the theme song to Roseanne's last season? I believe John Popper from Blues Traveller sang it. Thank you! :search: :D
  2. scooter289

scooter289 Member

Hey all, I have a request for two specific versions of Christmas classics. Since they aren't Muppet related I figured I'd post it here.

First is a version of "Deck The Halls" that has a bit of a Caribbean/Calypso sound to it.

The next is a version of "Jingle Bells" that sounds sort of like it'd be played during a hoedown.

Both of the tracks are instrumental, were released sometime before 1998 and may not have been released on CD.

Any help in tracking these songs down is appreciated. :search:
  3. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

I'd like that as well, but there is one particular holiday album that is going to be a gigantic PITA to track down easily (for me at least, living in the USA and not having any access to the Canadian iTunes catalog whatsoever, where it is actually in print and online), Anne Murray's Christmas Wishes album from 1981. It is woefully out of print in the States, and finding a new copy is going to be impossible (or close to it). If someone could please get me that one and the Living La Vida Mickey stuff, I'd truly appreciate it.

Email is bjdroopywanlund@gmail.com (since I have been remiss in coming here recently).

BJ
  4. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

sent.
  5. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

Thanks man, I'm thrilled to pieces!

BJ
  6. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

Okay, this is a very stupid question, but...
    Does anyone have the song ´somebody to love´ by queen on mp3?
    Very silly, sure. But I don't have it :( !
  7. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

anyone have an mp3 of
    James Blunt California Gurls
  8. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Wow. I'd never heard this version before. I think I may prefer it to Perry's version (although Perry's version is still the most danceable song ever).
  9. Frogpuppeteer

yea its pretty great... hoping some find it or it gets some sort of release

have an idea for a short film with it
  10. Frogpuppeteer

well thanks to a good friend i was able to get it as an MP3 so if anyone wants it let me know
  11. Puckrox

I wouldn't mind snagging it! :)
  12. Frogpuppeteer

whats your email
  13. Puckrox

14. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Anyone have the Johnny Cash song "There Ain't No Grave"? If so, send it my way please, thanks. :batty: :scary:
  15. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

Sorry I confused this with another thread
  16. Rose

Rose Member

17. Frogpuppeteer

does anyone have the george of the Jungle Movie Soundtrack?
  18. muppetsliveon

muppetsliveon Member

Does anybody have "Fat Albert's car" by Bill Cosby?
  19. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Dangnabit, I have it on another computer and on my other fricken iPod that I don't know how to get the dang music off of. BUT, when I get the music back on here, then it's yours.

Daniel
  20. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I don't even know why I'm bothering to ask, considering I rarely get any help in this, or even the MUP3 thread, but oh welll...

Does anybody out there happen to have either "Here Comes the Bride (of Frankenstein)" by Elvira and/or "Monster Convoy" by The Hillbilly Varmints?