Northern Calloway

mikebennidict

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
The Me Knowbody Knows was a broadway play that ran from 1969-1971. other future EC stars included Melanie Hendersen and Douglas Grant. all 3 of the kids would go to star on TEC, witch debuted in 1971 though Winston didn't join till 1973 replacing Lee Chambirlian. Calloway of course would appear on SS that same year.
i also frogot to add Sonia Manzano was the one in Godspell, the broadway production.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. That is something I wonder about. They did the death thing with Mr. Hooper, but they really didn't do that with any other actors or characters. I do want to comment about a few things on that subject:

What would have happened if Matt Robinson was still playing Gordon when he died?

I also find it interesting that people thought when Jim Henson died Ernie would die on the show or something like that.

There was also the recent death of Mr. Noodle. (Was that explained on the show or did they just unexplicably go down to the first Mr. Noodle. What's the deal with that?)

Splurge

Reaction score
It's interesting that a few songs that featured his singing voice lived on: "Who You Looking At, Tiger" and "I'm Pretty". I don't know if there were others.

fishbone

Reaction score
:smile: yeah he did...my name is david,that's a fine name,it may not be yours,but it's mine just the same ,david is my naaaaammmmme.that song rocked,i miss david :cry:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Yeah. That is something I wonder about. They did the death thing with Mr. Hooper, but they really didn't do that with any other actors or characters. I do want to comment about a few things on that subject:

What would have happened if Matt Robinson was still playing Gordon when he died?

I also find it interesting that people thought when Jim Henson died Ernie would die on the show or something like that.

There was also the recent death of Mr. Noodle. (Was that explained on the show or did they just unexplicably go down to the first Mr. Noodle. What's the deal with that?)
i see no reason why they wouldn't do what they did when Will Lee died. but but then again Chet O'brian who played Mr. Mackintosh the fruit man and Kermit Love. willie the hog dog man are probably dead themselves though i don't know if they left the show or not. i know the actor who played Bob's Uncle Wally left prior to his passing. but who knows.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I see, but still nobody answered my question about the Mr. Noodle who died. I thought he was an important part of the "Elmo's World" segment. I haven't seen that part of the show in quite a while, but wouldn't they explain Mr. Noodle's disappearance somehow? :confused:

Splurge

Reaction score
I believe that Kermit Love is still alive and kicking.

fishbone

Reaction score
i thought that guy that played the dog on an episode of 3rd rock from the sun took mr.noodles place?i forgot about bob's uncle,what ever happen to hal miller? i think he was gordon # 2, welli'm not really sure what # he was but i know he was gordon,i'm looking at my "somebodycome and play" record...yup,no cd copy the original record,i had a whole bunch,but i only have a few.wow,so if you leave before you die,that's what about long duck dong? i know for a fact he's not dead,he lasted a min. & savion,well ,i know what why he 's not there,i can't beleive people ares till responding to this,i'm glad i got some answers,i think it's really unfair how they didn't even touch on the whole northern calloway,hall miller matter on the special,or in the book,well,i just skimmed through the book, :eek:

Censored

Reaction score