Not Easy Bein' Green-Other Considerations on CD

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I took the advise of all on this thread, and ordered my CD from Amazon. It took a while, but it arrived today, and I literally just finished listening to it.

It is great. Very inspirational.

The end about all of us, whether we knew Jim personally or not, are all his seeds, breaking away from the stem in a breeze which came on May 16th, 1990 was very touching.:sympathy:

Chris

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Kermieuk said:
The end about all of us, whether we knew Jim personally or not, are all his seeds, breaking away from the stem in a breeze which came on May 16th, 1990 was very touching.:sympathy: Chris
I agree. But, it also inspires me to try harder to be a good person and do good things to inspire other people to do the same way. Then, Jim's difference will have been made on the world.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I got a copy of this CD for Christmas, and I've really been enjoying it. I already had the book, but I'm noticing that I pay more attention to the song lyrics when they're read on the CD. I think it's because I know most of them so well that I just tended to skim them in the book, but listening to the very well done readings really makes you focus in on the words (and not just sing the tune in your head). A wonderful CD, and well worth picking up!

One thing, though--my computer won't recognize it, so I can't import it into iTunes. Is this because it's an audio book? Or is there some other copy protection?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
One thing, though--my computer won't recognize it, so I can't import it into iTunes. Is this because it's an audio book? Or is there some other copy protection?
Beats me, man. I'm stoopid about computer stuff.

I agree on the song lyrics readings: I didn't pay much attention to them back in the day as I do now.