Not Muppet related unfortunately...But how awesome is lego!

Pork

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I loved to play with lego (still do sometimes). My brother has a massive stash. But it's gone downhill so much recently. You just can't buy lego like it used to be. (besides ebay). My brother built a Star wars AT-AT out of lego. It seriously is really profesional. I wish I could post a picture of it one here. Sorry this is a random thread but hey...:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If you ask me, when VH1 did that I Love Toys mini-series witha count-down of the top 50 toys of all time, I really felt Lego should've been number one! Look at all the possibilities you can do with a bunch of Legos! Not to mention those special Lego playsets they come out with all the time! Legos are awesome!

Pork

Reaction score
I'm glad you agree with me.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh yeah, legos were awesome! Sure they've gone downhill, (What are these lego vidio games anyway?)
:smirk: but then again hasn't nearly everything in one way or another?
:wink:

lael

Reaction score
~ I LOVE LEGO'S! ~

~ If you're on Flickr and like dark, morbid humor, check out The Lego Suicides! I about wet myself laughing!

~ I ran right out and bought the Star Wars Lego Videogame. it is entertaining. I bought it only for the novilty of it. When I saw Chewy pop off a Storm Troopers Lego arms... I had to have it! :excited: I play it about once a week. it makes me giggle.

Pork

Reaction score
I actually really like the star wars lego games, especially multiplayer.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I played one of them before. It was pretty good. It think it was a platformer, though.

lael

Reaction score
Are there more than one Star Wars Lego game?