Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So now when you load a new page on YT, you have to wait for a brief second to look at a bunch of gray dots and rectangles before the page will actually load. Not that big a deal, but it's an oddity.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
welp. its my turn to have youtube problems. if I dont manually set the quality, after a while the video will start playing at the lowest quality setting, despite my internet being more than capable of playing it in hd with no buffering so idk what thats about

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That happens on occasion, but it's usually an isolated incident that happens infrequently.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
its been doing it all day for me :smirk: hopefully it fixes itself cause its annoying

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe you need to clean out your cache, cookies, temporary internet files, whatever.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's rumors floating around that the reason Facebook is no longer notifying us when people reply to comments we've posted is because they've quietly turned that into a premium feature that you have to pay for now. I'm unsure of the legitimacy of the rumors, however, if this is true, then I'm not the least bit surprised - after all, milking more money out of consumers over things that are supposed to be free was one of the reasons for the repeal of Net Neutrality.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not everybody is affected by this (and some have been experiencing this longer than I have), but like if somebody replies to a comment you've posted on Facebook, you don't receive a notification for it. I've tried getting help from their support center for this, and in seeking out help, I'm seeing where other people having this problem, and the rumor is floating around that reply notifications are a premium feature that you have to pay for now, and if that's the case, Facebook said nothing about this. But like I said, with the repeal of Net Neutrality, we knew $#!+ like this was bound to happen.