Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So Sid & Marty Krofft recently relaunched their YouTube channel, and have been uploading clips from their MUTT & STUFF show, however, Viacom has been nuking them for copyright, even though it's their show.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean...you can still right click the image and click open in new tab to see the full image. or just. right click and copy and paste the image url
And now, they've disabled this as well. When you try to do that, it just reopens Google's scaled-down preview in a new tab, rather than open the actual source image in full size in a new tab.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
i can also just right click the image then click 'copy image address' and paste the url

edit: actually both are still working just fine for me

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Evidently, this appears to be some kind of bizarre problem in Opera, because it's still the way it was in Chrome.

But anyway, I think my warnings and mad-ons have finally sunken in with those Sesame Brats on YT; it's been almost two weeks since I uploaded a fan MV, and not once have I been bombarded with any of those demands that I upload every SS episode or inserts I have.

And how fitting that Sesame Maniac/@hooperfan should recently upload a clip of Luis trying to fix the air conditioner in Hooper's Store for David as well.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
And how fitting that Sesame Maniac/@hooperfan should recently upload a clip of Luis trying to fix the air conditioner in Hooper's Store for David as well.
I was thinking the same thing as well! Really is appropriate for me because of my AC issue right now. :frown:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Evidently, this appears to be some kind of bizarre problem in Opera, because it's still the way it was in Chrome.

But anyway, I think my warnings and mad-ons have finally sunken in with those Sesame Brats on YT; it's been almost two weeks since I uploaded a fan MV, and not once have I been bombarded with any of those demands that I upload every SS episode or inserts I have.

I don’t see the comments though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wait a minute . . . wait just a minute . . . so, the actual reason why it's so hard to see subscription updates is because it's not enough to subscribe to a channel you like, you have to click that bell icon to actually receive subscription updates? That's what that bell is for? Why didn't they say so in the first place? Come to think of it . . . why should we have to click a bell icon to see new uploads? Isn't subscribing to a channel supposed to serve that purpose in the first place?

Any Del

Reaction score
You think this is bad? I'm not getting any notification on any video that's blocked.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As of next month, YouTube is doing away with PMs entirely. They say it's because nobody was using the feature. Yeah, uh, you know why nobody was using the feature? BECAUSE YOUTUBE MADE IT SO **** HARD TO SEND AND RECEIVE PMs IN RECENT YEARS!