Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm so confused... apparently I got yet another copyright strike this morning, this time from FOX for having posted a clip from M*A*S*H, yet my account information says I still only have one strike against me (from Disney for posting Grover's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel)... and I think this now actually makes the fourth or fifth strike I've gotten, so I guess it's a good think YouTube's not doing too good a job with their bookkeeping or whatever, because I'd be banned by now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
YES! YouTube's FINALLY given us something that was MUCH needed for a loooong time! We now have alerts on the homepage for new PMs, like we already did for new comments!

Hubert

Reaction score
Is anyone else having a serious (and I mean serious) problem with loading videos over the past few days. First off, it takes forever to get started, and once it does the video space turns like green with some other colors, and you only hear extremely slow audio. Anyone else, or is it just my computer?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
No, but I've been getting the green checkerboard of doom on a page sometimes...

I have no idea what it is, and it seems to be happening to chrome users. Come to think of it, chrome has been acting kind of funny ever since their most recent update

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I haven't had any major problems with YT as of late... though there is one thing that's really raising questions out of me... why is it, no matter what video it is you're watching, "The Scariest Donald Duck Moment Ever" is ALWAYS in the suggestions? Seriously.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
BWA-Ha-ha! That happened to me... except instead of Donald, it was "Hippo with Explosive Diarrhea." :stick_out_tongue: I never watch that kinda stuff, so what's up?!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
BWA-Ha-ha! That happened to me... except instead of Donald, it was "Hippo with Explosive Diarrhea." :stick_out_tongue: I never watch that kinda stuff, so what's up?!
O_0

I haven't gotten anything too weird, except I noticed an increase in creepypasta videos being suggested, which is weird since all i watch are Lets Plays

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I know! I was like, "What the Cabbage?!" (Adventure Time reference)

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
It's Happened To Me ALSO!! Around In June, I Started Getting Powerpuff TEENS: Mall Adventure In The Same Suggestions In EACH VIDEO!!, I Was All Like I DO Watch The Powerpuff Girls, But Found That Dub Stupid!!!

Hubert

Reaction score
It's weird, since I posted about the problem, it has suddenly gotten better. It seems to be working much better (still a little slow, and it takes a little bit of time before the picture of the video to come up), but much better than before.