Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, never mind again, they broke it apparently again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is there some special reason why so many of the thumbnails and channel icons are replaced with blank gray rectangles and squares?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yesterday, I was trying to upload a video and it took forever. Twice as long as it should have. I was going to come here to complain about it... until I realized it was actually my fault as I was loading something to watch and forgot that I was.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I said it before, but uploading became a ridiculous joke months ago. During the upload process, the timer jumps back and forth (it may say 16 minutes remaining one minute, then 45 minutes the next, then 20, then 56), sometimes it freezes as it uploads for several minutes, and even when it is uploaded, sometimes it won't even process right away and instead you'll get a message saying, "We could not process your video at this time, it has been added to our queue so we can try again later".

In spite of my stand against Google, I'm honestly thinking about installing Chrome ONLY to use for YouTube: notice Sarge hardly ever experiences any of these issues we do, and she does use Chrome (again, I'd go conspiracy theory all over this, but I won't).

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does Analytics keep not working, Seriously, I'm trying to check my views and I keep getting a blank screen, it will do it occasionally, but when I go back 20 somethin minutes it does a blank screen again, other than uploading videos I do Analytics, I hope it's not another Youtube glitch.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I said it before, but uploading became a ridiculous joke months ago. During the upload process, the timer jumps back and forth (it may say 16 minutes remaining one minute, then 45 minutes the next, then 20, then 56), sometimes it freezes as it uploads for several minutes, and even when it is uploaded, sometimes it won't even process right away and instead you'll get a message saying, "We could not process your video at this time, it has been added to our queue so we can try again later".
I haven't had that problem, but then again, I haven't done a video for about a month prior, and even then, it was a month before that too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually, it's not just YouTube anymore, Blogger's been problematic quite a bit lately as well: occasionally, the fonts I installed on Scarblog won't work, so I'll have to refresh the page for them to take effect, but half the time I log in anymore, my list of blogs I'm subscribed to will completely disappear, and I'll get a message saying, "You have no blogs to read, to get started, yada-yada-yada".

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I never have a problem uploading.

What I am having a problem with is the video player.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently ZippCast has been completely replaced and now redirects to some kind of really spacey-looking social media site.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently now watching a video over 480p causes my computer to start overheating when it shouldn't be doing that.