Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They DID fix that last problem I mentioned... but now we got ANOTHER new one...

Now, after a certain amount of time, YouTube automatically logs you out of your account, even if you've checked "stay logged in"... they claim it's to help keep the server from bogging down... I claim it's just another way they've found to annoy us.

Kind of like how when you watch an embedded video on another site, then it automatically launches the actual video page in a new tab when you pause.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
strange ive never been logged out....my main issue right now is almost every video has an add over it and before it

Drtooth

Reaction score
They DID fix that last problem I mentioned... but now we got ANOTHER new one...

Now, after a certain amount of time, YouTube automatically logs you out of your account, even if you've checked "stay logged in"... they claim it's to help keep the server from bogging down... I claim it's just another way they've found to annoy us.

Kind of like how when you watch an embedded video on another site, then it automatically launches the actual video page in a new tab when you pause.
I'm sick and tired of their asinine "improvements." I'm never going to make or upload another video on their hatchet job garbage crap site again. *I had to upload a video 3 times and it still doesn't have the RIGHT title and it still won't process, EVEN IF IT SAID IT DID!

I am beyond furious right now!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow... remind me to never to never take control of your life away from you Drtooth by making you make chocolate pudding at 4:00 in the morning.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yesterday videos would stop playing for me randomly in the middle of it when there was plenty of video already loaded, I doubt it was buffering. The little loading circle thing was just there. Backing the video up then playing it helped, but it wasnt sure fire. I havnt been on today.

Adn I've uploaded a few videos a month ago that do not show up in search. They are kinda stupid. One is a song with lyrics and the other is some audio from Rock N Roll High School, but still.

I use Chrome by the way

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, it had to happen. It FINALLY had to happen.

MySpace has gone and pulled a YouTube on us... after we PLEADED with them not to, they're now forcing all it's members to upgrade to new profiles that look absolutely horrible... like, well, Facebook knockoffs.

I am so absolutely, fricken SICK and TIRED of all this ****! WHY do all these sites keep doing this to us?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Thats one of the reason I left myspace. That and all the junk people had on their profiles made my computer sad

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
For whatever reason, it's a Facebook world now. I like the clean look personally. It's a content-driven social site. Substance over style. I have my own website for creating style media so I don't really need the MySpace formatting. It is a shame they changed the only competitive factor they had, but someone at the company probably saw their hit rate plummeting and decided to make a Facebook clone.

The internet is always changing so it's something we will all have to get used to. Facebook will only last until the next big thing takes them over...and on and on.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i actually just left myspace the other day...( took me a good 2 hours) all my friends are bascially on facebook and i hardly ever used myspace anymore

but i did notice the change and it was meh

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Woah...I just looked at myspace. All I can say is...eeewwww

whats with the tacky trashbag thing? its not attractive at all