Muppet dude:
*Moves away*

---

YAY! SANGUINA LIVESSS!
*Dances*

"Was I bad for leaving...?"
That was strangley flattering.

O_O

Alright...better go before I sound awfully weird.

*Clears throat*

More, please!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... Go sing yourself to update your own schtuff. There's one more segment I hope to post later tonight, tieing in to the time of year. After that, it'll be the #7 debate that'll have to be answered before going forward any further.
*Organ music sounds as I leave the thread.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
That was a beautiful description of Sanguina and also a nice conversation between her and the Count about her leaving show businesses. Very nice indeed. More please?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
------------
Page 6: Six Pax.

Feeling the pangs hit in the pit of his stomach, our master counter rattled the thin black lock barring entry through the sidedoor leading to the castle's cookery. Baked brimstones arched above—smelling of sweetened smoke wafting from the blocks—it's portal admitting him into the relative warmth. Though most of the food preparers had retired following the large feast, Nero approached our host. "Ah, siñori Count" the blueish demon greeted in his blazen breathy Italian accent. "Whata brings you to my kitchens?" "Your kitchen?" "Well, is true, I share this home... But eh, I take pride over the ovens... And at the moment I am-a the only one here." Chuckling goodnaturedly, the Count's stomach belied his purpose for visiting the roaster. "Ah, you hungry. Is no problem, let me see whaza I can make tonight." As all demons, Nero prefered the homey heat of the ovens, shunning the cold of the refridgerator. Deciding on his course of action, he took the plunge withdrawing some leftovers—extracting them from the inner chill—accenting and turning his scales even bluer and paler than normal. Pan buttered, E.V.O.O. sizzling, mashed potatoes and flour shoved straight in. His hands deftly set to building up the sides as the batter plumped. Red fiery marinara poured onto the fluffy flaky foundation, the liquid spiced with heated chipotle sauce. His claws quickly shredded the turkey meat, baby carrots, snapped pea pods—snapped with maniacal glee in those vertically slitted saucer eyes of his. Once taken off of the stovetop and allowed to cool, Nero presented the Count with his offering... "Here we go, a potato pancake pot pie pizza pan. And to bring out the flavor of the mootzarellah, we sprinkle some flecks of snowy parmesana above. Bon appetito." Fork and knife in hand, the numerian noshed on the delicacy. "Ah Nero, your pizzas are alvays hexcellent." Pleased with the comment, the chef merely slicked back his black slickened hair. "Gratci Count." Black bat cherry sodas popped to seal the deal with a toast, a marble white 6 found itself set aside for our host to remove and retain, both spooks dined on the fine dish. Meanwhile, Ed received a sixth storm cloud, tucked into his bomber's other pocket—as the first was now fully filled with the first five.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
EVOO! I love it! I like Nero too, I especially like that he's Italian. Very cool!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I never thought Nero to be Italian!
It's wonderfully zany!
It's just...he does not look too Italian. XD

LOL!

That shocked me.
But, I love his personality already!
(Even if this is just a piece of the pizza :wink: )

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. For Clauds: Went back to read the character descript, added the hair and laterally-loopng round-lobed ears.

To all reading: OK, #7's a bit of a dealbreaker. Not sure who/what should be next: the spirit dwelling inside the Magic Mirror? or the demi-human darkened Storm Cloud (Claudia knows her as Squallea).
LMK and it'll help the decision making process to then work on either character and the fic installment. Hope to hear from you soonish.

Java

Reaction score
Love this Ed! Will comment more later after I've had the chance to catch up...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
-------------
Page 7: Seven Years.

Gleaming in the upstairs mirror wedged between the main dormitory doors, a gray visage peered out attempting not to catch anyone's attention. How weird would it be to see a reflection not your own there? But then again, this was a castle full of counting creeps... Vincent simply smiled that sleepy grin of his—body pressed up against the silvery surface—his left arm stretched out just enough to transfer a marble 7 from his mirror realm onto the night table below. He receeded back into the prismed province, bidding the stamped storm cloud bon voyage, disappearing before being spotted himself.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Very nice, I'm assuming Vincent is the spirit in the mirror? I like that he represents 7, after all if you break a mirror, it's 7 years bad luck!