Numbervania: 1000 Tricks & Treats

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*Successfully avoids being hit*

Umbrellas are useful for this type of attack!
Hehehe!
Anyway, do have mercy on us readers...

Pleaaassseee?

*Pokes him gently with her umbrella*

Nag..nag..nag. : )

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Another great chapter.

As for the poking...well, we'll see. May have something up my sleeve for the holiday, may return to Cookie, may return to Super Grover....who knows.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
-------------Page 9: Feline' Nine.

Midnight long ago announced, blackness blanketed the sky, almost all souls in bed by now dreaming of their assorted affairs. One such spirit rose from her resting spot above the wall at the far end of the alleyed lane separating motor lodge and cemetary from main manorgrounds. Flipping her eyepatch just a tad—the orange furred hairs on her body frizzing at their ends in anticipation—Roxy Meow merely glanced at the winged wanderer. Evidence of her previous scarring present—not the least of which were the gauzy bandages wrapping her tail or the round crevice created in one of her ears—all she cared to do was swat the bat away. When this proved ineffectual, the novel 9 token was tossed, clutched by the chiroptera's clever claws. Finally free of botherances, a mournful meow later and our abandoned alleycat returned to rest in peace.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*Eats the cookie she was given*

I REMEMBER HERRR!
EEEE! ROXEH!

:big_grin:
*Squeals some more*

Post more when you can, Eddie!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
-------------
Page 10: Pumpkfect Ten.

Filling up on hot chocolate, Ed softly walked out onto the castle's front porch. Woken early, the chill of waining dusk still swaddled the surrounding landscape—distant light of dawn invading the newly yawning horizon. Ed was able to make out the bench and railing, thanks to the porch lights kept on during the nighttime hours. His line of semi-sight was blocked or drawn to an ornamental orb to his right upon the steps' raised rims. Intrigued, he approached, felt his way around, found the facelike slits deducing the nature of the decoration. "A giant jack o'lantern? Well, why not, after all... This is the Count's castle, should have something to tell visitors this is the place..." His ruminations were interrupted when the pumpkin's top piece swung open. Ed neared and peered inside—glowing light came from inside in spite of its undiscernable source. The master's main guest having moved away, the lid closed and swung open a second time, producing different results. ""Hey good lookin'" a slight Southern voice said. "Huh? Who's there?" asked the black-spectacled baron. "Come back closer to the jack o' hun and I'll tell you." Ed did as instructed, approaching the gourd once again. "Now just place your hands in mine suga' and let your fingahs do the walkin'." "Should we... Isn't he... Why are you..." "Shush, I know what I'm doing" the mistress assured the voices only she could hear, eminating from the glowy ghost faces printed on the shroud shadowing her womanly body. Okttober was no spring squashling... Her russett red hair swished slightly, its curls nestled next to Ed's head as he had been pulled into an embrace. When he found out how big, round, ripely-grown her own self felt, all she could do was smile—that sweet unabashed Southern smile of hers. "Wait just a sec boy, I've got something to remember me by." Giving him a good kiss good-bye, patting him down on the shoulder, the pumpkin princess daintily descended into her jack o'lantern lower body. "She wasn't a Perfect Ten of Pumpkins for nothing" Ed thought to himself, taking his mug and marble 10 back to the Count, both his bomber's pockets stocked with ten little pumpkin-ribboned snug storm spheres.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I likes, I likes alot, keep posting more!

And thank that furry blue monster for the nice hug on my Facebook page. Much appreciated.

Java

Reaction score
This is simply delightful Ed!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*Puts a keyboard onto Eddie's stomach, again*
*Crawls off*

Bump. ;3

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Uses keyboard to type...

Hi to my readers. So the first ten's finished, it's a group that if you look at them together... Well, guess only I can do that since I know hexactly what they all look like in my mind's eye... And Claudia too, at least as far as the ones she's drawn... It's a group that all feel perfect for their numbered positions and fit the overall feel of belonging within the Transylvanian realm of monsterdom.
Before I start with the next haunter/fic update, I'd like some help in finding (or creating if there isn't any) an application on Facebook that'd work as a Countdown List. Would store all the beings in my Monster Roster, it would state the total of beings listed, and then it would automatically countdown as I removed each being brought in as Counting Castle Haunters one by one.

Example: "850 Overall Creatures."
The Vampire Master is developed and brought in as CCH #1 in my descript files and with its matching page for the fic.
It gets eliminated from the list.
Application now automatically states "849 Overall Creatures" and so on.

So I hope some of myMC friends who are also on Facebook can help with that. Additionally, I like the feel of five haunters each getting showcased per page in this thread what with the additional comments and nagging. Just a little insight at my numbering notions, thanks for stopping by, and good night to all.

*Rides out in a cloud of vanishing sparkles.