Official Star Wars Muppet Figures Coming

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Usually when a person uses a Muppet smiley, all I get is the emotion said smiley is meant to represent.
For example: Beaker = Eek! what I would normally read is just the "Eek!" preceeded by a "Graphic" notice.
The problem is, in King Prawn's post there's not even any text of the emotions the smileys represent to read.

BTW: In the Muppet Babies version of Star Wars, the cast included:
Kermit Skyhopper (Luke Skywalker).
Princess Piggy (Princess Leia).
Fozbacca the Wookie (Chewbacca).
Gon Zolo (Han Solo).
Obi Rowlf Kenobi (Obi Wonkenobi).
Animal Vader (Dirth Vader).
And Skeeter was indeed Skeet-3PO (C-3PO), but Scooter played Scoot2-D2 (R2-D2), not Beaker.
Hope this helps.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Well... Usually when a person uses a Muppet smiley, all I get is the emotion said smiley is meant to represent.
For example: Beaker = Eek! what I would normally read is just the "Eek!" preceeded by a "Graphic" notice.
The problem is, in King Prawn's post there's not even any text of the emotions the smileys represent to read.

BTW: In the Muppet Babies version of Star Wars, the cast included:
Kermit Skyhopper (Luke Skywalker).
Princess Piggy (Princess Leia).
Fozbacca the Wookie (Chewbacca).
Gon Zolo (Han Solo).
Obi Rowlf Kenobi (Obi Wonkenobi).
Animal Vader (Dirth Vader).
And Skeeter was indeed Skeet-3PO (C-3PO), but Scooter played Scoot2-D2 (R2-D2), not Beaker.
Hope this helps.
Oh i want this entire set i know that i am going to be buying them when they come out for sure if the likness is goodd .
i have a feeling that it will be .

oh my i am so ecited that i can not wait it is going to be great .
Piggy as priceess leia that is going to be my faverite .:smile:

Reaction score
I think that it is great that there will be more Muppets merchandise at Disney. I was beginning to feel a bit afraid for them.

Rustin Allison

cpdavngr2

Reaction score
Actually, these got me thinking. I know back in the day they did an entire Muppet episode with Luke Skywalker on the original Muppet show, but what if they actually redid the entire Star Wars MOVIE Muppet style? :big_grin:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I think that it is great that there will be more Muppets merchandise at Disney. I was beginning to feel a bit afraid for them.

Rustin Allison
I know what you mean i am glad also , i am glad that i was not the only one that was afraid of the merchindising part for the muppets with disney .

They are going slow on that though , slower than what they are cable of doing they can do it faster if they want to he he .

plucky

Reaction score
As a Muppet Geek and a SW Geek, all I can say is.... Palisades! Nooooo!
Sure, the Palisades figs were BIG, but with how cool they made them, it was worth it! I think we've pretty much stopped buying toys in our house since Palisades went away...

Now, if these figures were in scale with standard SW Hasbro figures, that'd be kind of neat, but then Rizzo would be TINY!

-plucky

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
The Count said:
Aaah, gotcha.
The Count said:
...but Scooter played Scoot2-D2 (R2-D2), not Beaker.
Hope this helps.
Ooop! Ha ha, I knew that! Musta had Beaker on the brain or something. That was one of my favorite episodes! I really loved how Scooter had to really concentrate HARD to get out those bleeps and blips. His face was all scrunchy, awesome!

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

masterofmuppets

Reaction score
My two favorite things coming together once again. My favorite Muppet show is the one Mark Hammill hosted. They should have Yoda dress up as a Muppet. I will be 20th in line for these.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Awesome, awesome, awesome. And to think--I was JUST at Disney World. Now I'll have to go back . . . :big_grin: