Okay... I'm TOTALLY excited for Wreck it Ralph now...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Is the trailer supposed to be posted here? It's not showing up for some reason.

Anyway, there's speculation that somehow Dr. Wily won't be in the movie (though other Capcom villains will), and that's kinda disappointing... but I'll wait for the film release for that. otherwise I'm still kinda jazzed to see Koopa in a NON-sucky movie.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, it was all over Youtube and some of my subscriptions/friends liked it.

But I decided to abstain from seeing it online since it would be halfbutt, since I'm seeing Madagascar in a few days. There's a good chance it will play with that, and if it doesn't, I can just look it up on youtube anyway later. Movie trailers online just don't have the same impact on me as they do when I see them in theaters.

beaker

Reaction score
Looks freaking visionary...not too sure about so much of the film taking place in a candy land world, but wow. As a life long retro gamer, just the whole premise is amazing. Truly the "Roger Rabbit" for the new generation. I've read reports that when it finally comes out, it's going to be packed with countless cameos...many, that only hardcore gamers from back in the day will pick up on. So surreal this film actually got made.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Man... the Mega Man fans are panicking as usual about speculation that Dr. Wily was replaced by something else in the trailer. I don't see any reason for him not to be there, since Disney already paid Capcom a conceivable fortune for their characters to be used in the film. Still, if it's true, It's not a deal breaker. At least Koopa and Eggman are still there.

I'm wondering if they actually talk, and if they got Mike Pollack to perform Eggman like he does in the video game series. He's my second favorite Robotnik VA after the late Long John Baldry. Unless there's some union thing and they couldn't get him.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I'm wondering if they actually talk, and if they got Mike Pollack to perform Eggman like he does in the video game series. He's my second favorite Robotnik VA after the late Long John Baldry. Unless there's some union thing and they couldn't get him.
Well... if you want to know now, since I know you wanna see the trailer in the theatres...

Highlight the next lines:
From just the trailer and Wikipedia as my source, the orange Pac-Man ghost, Clyde, and Zangief from Street Fighter II both have lines in the film as well as an unnamed, at least for now, zombie based on Cyril from the House of the Dead.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I highlighted... didn't really give me more info that I already knew, but thanks for being spoiler minded. It's quite appreciated.

Still, it's a lead pipe cinch they didn't go with whoever played Clyde in that old Pac-Man series.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I originally had passed on this thread not giving any thought to look at it, but now that I've seen the trailer for it, it looks awesome. I like it when the zombie speaks.