Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with some Piggy Avatars? I have some pics but it just seems to not get small enough for me.

Thanks

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by sugarbritchez
Can anyone help me with some Piggy Avatars? I have some pics but it just seems to not get small enough for me.

Thanks
I sent you an email from work.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, post your regular email address here because I can make something at work and email it to you, possibly.

FOZ

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Okay, don't go too crazy though; my computer at work is hte one I do this stuff on and won't have too much time. eek. time!!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Phil, I don't know if you got my e-mail or not, but I'm trying to get an avatar of Kermit for the next role play. I found and image, but I don't know how to shrink the size of the pixels. I can't find it under the 'properties' option. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
How do you make an animated avatar? I have an idea for one (using my current avatar, since I haven't found any that look better. Thanx again, scarecroe!) I just have no clue how to do it.

Thanx in advance for any help!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Daffyfan, I'm going to send you several Kermits to choose from soon today. Just hold tight. The instructions for downloading the pictures and putting them next to your name should be in the thread here.

FOZ

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Hey Kev!

I have a few avatars of my own puppets I'd like to use,(for a little variety) but how do you get the file size down? They are 64x64 pixels, but the file size is still too big. Can you help? If its easier, my email is deb_asencio@yahoo.com, and I do have Photoshop7 on my Mac at home.

Deb:flirt:

Status
Not open for further replies.