1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Ah, go ahead! I don't hold back with you. Er, actually, I kinda do. :p

I think I just opened myself up to even further insult, or injury.

2. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

scoot...i'm just going to ignore you!!! hahahahahahahaaa

HE KNOWS SOMETHING WE DON'T!!! if it was 30 seconds...doesn't that mean you got past the 2 minute rule?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING...SHARE....

or you could just be exaggerating;)

Sarah

3. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

*sniff sniff*

:cry:

4. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

*gives hug*

aww i'm sorry do you forgive me?

Sarah

5. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Hmmm.

Kiss my feet!

:flirt:

6. Kye

Kye Member

Aha! you have uncovered my evil and wicked plot to hack into the muppet central mainframe! Not only could I have posted at will, but it was my first step to world domination! I have been Ruined by a Yzma! Curses!:grouchy: ;)

7. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

"...and if it weren't for those darn kids and that DOG...!"

8. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Hi Phil,

a long time ago you game me the Rowlf avatar i have now, but you placed it on for me, i didn't load the pic myself. over time i have wanted to change it but couldn't, but this had nothing do do with size, some people made avtars for me in which they even tryied them their selfs to see if they work, and they did work for them, but never for me. I figured maybe because you loaded my avatar maybe something is locked in which i can't change mine?

I'm not sure if you understand what i'm trying to say
    ;) But if you can help me i would be greatful.

Thanks

Zack,

9. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Hi Zack,

You should be able to change your avatar at will. Below are the steps of how to do it.

You can add an avatar by clicking on the “user control panel” link above. Then, choose “edit options” and you can then upload an image from your hard drive to use with your account. Since linking images from free Web sites is increasingly difficult, we will host one image per member for free. The image should be a maximum of 64 by 64 pixels. If your image is too large or if you need help finding an image, please politely post in this discussion that you are needing avatar help. It's important that you not take an avatar of another forum member. Each picture is representative of a unique person.

If you have further problems, please let us know. We will work it out for you.

10. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I have been thinking of changing mine soon,m I mean I have had mine for, practically speaking, ever.

I would like to have it animated too, does anyone have any suggestions as to what would be good, or any other pictures of Beau?

I'd be grateful.

Bye from,
    Beauregard

Really.

It is.

11. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

like the dawn of time....

and a big beauregard avatar hovers around

Sarah

SPOOKY!:eek:

12. CrouchinWiteKid

CrouchinWiteKid New Member

d

Can anyone make me a Captain Vegetable avatar? thanks in advance

13. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

14. Fozzie Bear

so, you just want a regular kermit then? just email me. :)

15. Daffyfan2003

I have the picture I want to use. I'm just having trouble getting it downloaded here.

16. Fozzie Bear

OH. Is it 64x64 pixels? Just email it to me if it isn't:

FoZzIe BeAr

If the pixels is right, then just follow the directions afront this thread!

17. Daffyfan2003

Okay, but just to avoid confusion, I have the six avatars you sent me before. I just need your help in making it available for download.

18. Fozzie Bear

OH.

Well, they are already marked at 64x64 pixels and all you should have to do is follow the instructions at the front of this thread.

Avatar Help: Need a picture next to your membername?
    Due to the many new members and the frequent requests we get for avatar help, this discussion has been created and will be at the top of our "Website and Forum" folder. This thread is where you can request help with all aspects of your avatar.

You can add an avatar by clicking on the “user control panel” link above. Then, choose “edit options” and you can then upload an image from your hard drive to use with your account. Since linking images from free Web sites is increasingly difficult, we will host one image per member for free. The image should be a maximum of 64 by 64 pixels. If your image is too large or if you need help finding an image, please politely post in this discussion that you are needing avatar help. It's important that you not take an avatar of another forum member. Each picture is representative of a unique person.

19. Daffyfan2003

I did exactly as you said, but they're still telling me that they won't accept it. That's why I posted here. Did you get my e-mail? I sent the image back to you, so you could help me with it.

20. Fozzie Bear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.