1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Okay, I'll send it to that adress. I really appreciate your help. By the way, in case you read what I had Kermit say about Fozzie in the role play, I wasn't insulting you. That was Kermit talking not me. I just thought I'd clear that up. I don't want you to think I'm upset with you or anything. Just thought I'd add that to the story.

Anyway, thanks again. I'll send the avatar right away.

2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I didn't know he had said anything?!

I got out of the role play because there was no structure to it, like in the Panel Discussion game...no structure, no plot, no story, no game...

3. Fozzie

Fozzie New Member

Could someone help me find another fozzie avatar?:confused:

4. Daffyfan2003

Oh, then I guess I apologized for nothing then. Lol. My Kermit has been acting a bit out of character, but that is sort of off topic here.

5. Daffyfan2003

To Kevin/Fozzie

I got your e-mail, but I still can't get the new avatar on. Again, I appreciate you helping me with this, but maybe I'll need to contact Phil. Also, I don't think that it's working on the computer I'm using. On the computer that I used on campus, I was able to change my avatar easily. I don't know what's going on. :confused:

6. Daffyfan2003

Rats

Phil? Kevin? Are either of you still there? I still need help getting my Kermit out of this trench coat. Actually, I was thinking of having a Kermit in a tux, since he's going to a wedding in a role-play. My computer just won't let me change the pic. I don't think it likes me. :(

7. Daffyfan2003

8. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Email it to Phil. I don't know how to change your avatar from my computer.

9. Daffyfan2003

Is Phil still around here? He didn't respond to my last e-mail. *sigh* I think I might be stuck in this trenchcoat forever.

10. Saxy_Red

Saxy_Red New Member

can anyone tell me how to get a Red avatar? :confused: i'm really new to this.:sympathy:
    and where is this website based?? the time says 12:00something!

11. Daffyfan2003

Finally

Finally, I got my original Kermit pic up. I see where I made the mistake. When I right-clicked the image, I was supposed to click on "Save Target." I clicked on "Save Picture." The only thing is now, I might need a new character. I'm sorry if I'm being too demanding, but it seems like Ernie8something and AaronlikesRowlf are starting a new-play and Kermit's already taken. I'll have to find a different character. Oh, well. At least I know how to do it now. :) Besides, I don't know how soon their thing will start. I might stick with this Kermit for a while anyway.

12. Daffyfan2003

%$#&%$!!

Now, I'm trying to get a new pic of Floyd up, but they're telling me Internet explorer can't open the page or something. I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

13. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Every thing, Everything.

14. Daffyfan2003

Gee, thanks for your support, Beau. *sarcastic*

15. Beauregard

*even more sarcastic* Your welcome.

16. Fozzie

Fozzie New Member

Could someone find me a new avatar of Fozzie?:o

17. Fozzie

Fozzie New Member

I could still use some help, I need a Fozzie avatar other than the one I have now. :o

18. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I could use some help, too. I made this avatar up, and, I'd like to be able to make the background clear so that the grey color of the forum appears rather than this *yuck!* white b.g. Anyone know how to do that?

I could probably help you. Email me. I'll hook you up with something. :o
    Code:
    what is code?

19. Beauregard

Did you draw that? Maybe I could make that one move for you!!! I might be able to, I can try sometime if you like. I liked the old one better by the way.

20. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I drew the cape, the hat, and the star on his shirt (which you can just barely see).

I liked the old one better too, but, I was kinda getting tired of it. Needed a change. I was looking for a picture of Baby Scooter from TMTM, but couldn't find one. That would have looked MUCH better.

Yeah, if you could come up with something for it, that's be great to animate it. Do you know if you'd be able to get rid of the white background and just make it plain? Without any b.g.? (you'd need to get rid of the border, but, I don't mind.)

Thanks, Beau.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.