1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

Can anyone help me with some Piggy Avatars? I have some pics but it just seems to not get small enough for me.

Thanks

2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I sent you an email from work.

3. Fozzie Bear

Hey, post your regular email address here because I can make something at work and email it to you, possibly.

FOZ

4. sugarbritchez

5. Fozzie Bear

Okay, don't go too crazy though; my computer at work is hte one I do this stuff on and won't have too much time. eek. time!!

6. sugarbritchez

Thanks again Fozzie!

7. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Phil, I don't know if you got my e-mail or not, but I'm trying to get an avatar of Kermit for the next role play. I found and image, but I don't know how to shrink the size of the pixels. I can't find it under the 'properties' option. Any help on this would be appreciated.

8. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

How do you make an animated avatar? I have an idea for one (using my current avatar, since I haven't found any that look better. Thanx again, scarecroe!) I just have no clue how to do it.

Thanx in advance for any help!

9. Fozzie Bear

Daffyfan, I'm going to send you several Kermits to choose from soon today. Just hold tight. The instructions for downloading the pictures and putting them next to your name should be in the thread here.

FOZ

10. puppets_etc

puppets_etc Member

Hey Kev!

I have a few avatars of my own puppets I'd like to use,(for a little variety) but how do you get the file size down? They are 64x64 pixels, but the file size is still too big. Can you help? If its easier, my email is deb_asencio@yahoo.com, and I do have Photoshop7 on my Mac at home.

Deb:flirt:

11. Daffyfan2003

Thanks, Kev. I got it now. At least I think, I won't know for sure until I submit this message. I chose avatar 2, because that's more of a generic Kermit, rather than seeing him dressed up or an early Kermit. I think this Kermit will work the best in the role play. Thanks, I think. Let's see how well this works.

12. Daffyfan2003

Yep. There it is.

:) Thanks for taking over, Floyd, but now that I'm ready we won't need you anymore.

:sing: Hey, cricket breath, are you kicking me to the curb?

:) Oh, no, Floyd. I just.

:sing: Animal, sick em!

:halo: Bad frog! Bad frog!

Kermit: AAAAAAAHHHH!

Lol. Anyway, thanks again, Kev.

13. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Whooooooooooo! That looks pretty good! Kermit's lookin' sharp!

So, would someone mind helping me out with an animated avatar?

Ooops! Please!

He he! Gotta be polite!

:)

14. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I may be able to help. E-mail me. I made a simple animated one once but then chaged it to this.

I am not spectacular at animation so if it is a bit complex, ask someone else!!!

Bearu:zany:{Wobble, wobble, hey look I am animated}regard

15. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Daffyfan2003,

It looks like you got the new avatar working. I have been gone for a few days. If you need anything else, feel free to e-mail.

16. Fozzie Bear

Not a problem DaffyFan. Glad to help.

17. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Frogboy, would you be able to help me out with an animated avatar?

Please?

(oh, great! Now I sound desperate!)

18. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

Would someone help me with a new avatar? I think its high time I get a new one. :D :)

19. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

you are so open for insults it's not even funny.....

Sarah:excited:

20. Kye

Kye Member

Hey, could someone make me a boober avatar??? I need it for the role play! ppppplease?? :halo:

silly me , I started a thread about this 30 secounds before i saw this one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.