Old Friends Who've Just Met

theprawncracker

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
...Mnuh-mm... sssssstunt... urrrgh... mm-mnuh...
See Beau! Look! Look what pain you're causing Lisa by not reading! LOOK! *grabs Lisa's shoulders and shakes her around*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not a licensed doctor... But are you sure that pain's being caused by Bo not reading? Or is it more due to his not posting more of his own story?
Either way, he's not getting any more of my Muppet sigs till he does. So go nag him for a while, see if it works.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Count said:
Not a licensed doctor... But are you sure that pain's being caused by Bo not reading? Or is it more due to his not posting more of his own story?
*is really happy that Ed didn't think that it was my story that caused Lisa's...er...Illness...*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Being shook> Mleh mleh mleh mleh mleh mleh mleh mlehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <falls> Meguow... sssstoryyyyy...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*blink* Meow story? Now she wants me to write a story about a cat?! Speaking of which...I need to finish Beth's story...*drops Lisa on the ground*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
G-ohh... mleh mnnn....
Go...Me man...Oh! She must mean, THROW me man! Ahh! Ok! *throws Lisa as far as he can, which isn't very far* Hmm...*reminds self never to say "I trust Lisa as far as I can throw her."*