Old Friends Who've Just Met

Leyla

Reaction score
Oh! You've updated again and I'm still trying to catch up! Oh, and it's so scary!!!!! Don't you go hurting my Muppets! Well, our Muppets... <worries>

Well, I got Beau to read anyway, and that's something... Something? ... no, no, something. Anyway, I lurve your story! It's dramatic and exciting and heartbreaking and yet funny and oh, it's great! Now I've got to catch up so I can give you a nice long quotey review 'cause those are sort of fun.

In the meantime, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! (And I love that Kermit hung up on Scooter, and I couldn't help but giggle at you losing "Be Prepared")

Oops! Gotta run!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow... What can I say...

Loved the fact that we got the villains' performing a musical number.
Huge points for that.

And then the fact that Johnny's car keeps getting destroyed. Me thinks we have a running gag equally worthy to rival that perennial stagelight Clifford's always fixing.
But what I rully loved was the fact that all the Muppets in the theater got a line or two.
Bean Bunny, good to see him again, even if briefly.
Uncle Deadly schooling the others, even Clifford, to respect his protective yet mysterious warnings.
Bo getting hope messed up, funny.
Sam recognizing that even the Muppets have a shred of American pride in keeping hope alive through the darkest of circumstances.
Waldorf and Statler finishing each other's joke...

But then... You go and pull this out of the black unforgiving void known as outer space.
The rocket ship! And Kermit's with Gonzo... And "Scooter" was all the frog could muster.
But more to the point... He hung up on him.
Chilling and effective, though do I detect a reference to another call Kermit recently got hung up on himself?

Great stuff, please post soon!

RedDragon

Reaction score
Ryan, you have to stop doing this to Lisa...She needs to make it to school tomorrow...

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score

...wow.

I...wow. O_O The song had me...doubled over in laughter. I could see them...singing like...in the Lion King....and then....all this...and the...call and...Uncle Deadly...and...the spaceship...wow....

*Is in a daze, wanting more.*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... Take it easy girl. Just let the fanfic goodness wash over you, then let it seep and think about the wonderousness of it all.

Come to think of it... You going to update Sis-In-Law?
*Pokes with little nagging stick.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
Ryan, you have to stop doing this to Lisa...She needs to make it to school tomorrow...
Oh no! I've been found out! GONZO EVASIVE MANUEVER 81A!! *Gonzo flies in from cannon and grabs Lisa's feet I grab her head and we hide her from the wrath of the educational system*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gonzo she's waking up! Put her in the closet put her in the closet put her in the closet!! *locks closet door* Phew...*wipes brow* That was close eh Gonzo? ...Gonzo?

*meanwhile inside the closet*

Gonzo: And now for my next death defying stunt, being trapped in a closet with a mad fan-fic hungry prisoner! Ha ha! This is gonna be great!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! You get out of that closet fright now! That closet's for locking Bo inside, and noone else.
*Splashes water on Lisa to wake her and gets her and the weirdo out of there.
Besides, didn't you say you were giving up those death-defying stunts of yours Gonzo? Now get along, got a janitor to capture and lock in here for his afternoon teatime.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wait Ed don't! Beau hasn't read all of my story yet! And Leyla already persuaded him to read! So now all we have to do is wait...*sits down and reads "The Adventures of Muffin Man and the Ziffler" comic book*