Old Friends Who've Just Met

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ed said:
Oh hey Ryan, can I have a muffin?
Sure Ed, here ya go. *throws Ed a muffin* They've cooled off a bit since I got 'em outta the oven.

Beth said:
Just read the chapter....eeek....I want my mommy....teddy bear....at least I'm putting together whole words, but I'm barely managing that.....dare I ask for more?
Oh, oh you dare Beth, you dare! MWoO ha ha ha ha!!

But seriously, more later today. :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Prawnie, I am halfway there and puffing! Will pull into the station sometime today I hope!

beau

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Prawnie, I am halfway there and puffing! Will pull into the station sometime today I hope!

beau
Good, now keep it up! *holds back Leyla with a chain* Whoa! Down Leyla! Sit! Stay! Don't attack him just YET...

Beauregard

Reaction score
DONE!!!!!!!! FINISHED!!!!!! I am READ!!!!!!! *runs screaming into the room and grabs Ryan in a huge hug, adds Count, Beth, Leyla, and Toga in a group hug and jumps up and down*

Onzgo! Onzgo! Onzgo! Onzgo! Onzgo! Onzgo! Onzgo! Onzgo! Onzgo!

*leaps about and bounces off walls unable to expressness*

Leyla

Reaction score
<crash> Hmm... <crash> Do you think <crash> he enjoyed <crash> your story <crash> Prawnie? <CRASH>

Proper quotey review coming as soon as I can formulate sentences worthy of my diction skills.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*crash* Hey *crash* Beau *crash* Could you *crash* stop *crash* jumping *crash* so I could *crash* go write more? *crash*

And take your time Leyla dear, you may have all the time in the world since you got Beau to read...(((HUGS)))

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, good thing I caught and finished that muffin before Bo got here.
OK... Enough bouncing about... Now go and write, all of you.
*Jabs somewhat jokingly with nagging stick, before launching baby penguin from shoulder-mounted Guin Cannon.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*sigh* If you insist Ed...

TEDDY WARNING!! TEDDIES ARE DEFINITELY NEEDED FOR THIS AND PROBABLY THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TWO OF THE TORTURE LINES I SHARED WITH LISA AND LEYLA, SO BRACE YOURSELVES!!

That is all...And now, Chapter 15...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 15

Fozzie, Piggy, Pepe, Rizzo and Animal were trapped behind a cage of lasers. Bobo, Butch and Clyde were trapped in another cell next to them.

Piggy paced the floor of the small prison cell the five Muppets were trapped in. Finally, she lost control, "Fozzie, GO!"

"What?" Fozzie asked timidly.

"GO! Run through the lasers!"

"What? Piggy, I can’t do that."

"You did it in the Christmas movie, you can do it now! GO!"

"But Piggy that was just a-"

"GO!"

"But I-"

"GO!"

"See Ritzo, I told jou, she’d crack in five minutes or less, hokay?" Pepe laughed.

"Fine, fine, here ya go," Rizzo muttered handing over a five dollar bill.

Mayhem had become more than routine with the Muppets, but the mayhem that was being experienced now was not the routine anyone wanted to see or be a part of.

"Like we’ve got to help them!" Janice said.

"We need to think of a clever plot device!" chimed in Floyd.

"Floo hoon foor der froogy!" The Swedish Chef moaned.

"We’ve gotta do something!" Rowlf shouted.

"Dr. Dew, we gotta get up into space now!" Clifford decided.

"NO!" Uncle Deadly shouted silencing the crowd. All eyes turned onto the phantom. "We are going nowhere! Kermit and the others are already in enough danger as it is, and the only way we can help them is by staying here."

"But what can we do here?"

"We could be good upstanding Americans!"
"Why start now?"

"Mee mo mo mee mee meep!"

"Where are we gonna get twelve sheep?"

"Yo yo yo ya’ll quiet down!" Clifford yelled.

"-So I told him, I don’t care what Princess Leia was wearing in ‘Star Wars’, no way am I going to..."

"Come on Janice, that is way too much info," Clifford said sternly. "Come on guys we’ve gotta remain calm!"

Uncle Deadly stepped to Clifford’s side and nodded. "We must stay here and wait for Kermit to call again, we can only help when needed. So everyone head to the seats and sit!" Uncle Deadly disappeared through a secret wall and up to his private quarters.

A tall dark cloak stood in front of Deadly’s fireplace. "HAVE YOU DONE YOUR JOB DEADLY?" the figure asked.

"Yes, all of the Muppets shall remain here Death," Uncle Deadly said nonchalantly, joining the archangel in front of the fireplace. "How are they?"
"NO DEATHS YET," the chilled voice said.

Uncle Deadly nodded slowly and looked deep into the fire. In the rippling flames, Deadly saw the other Muppets locked away, and Fozzie’s fur singed. Uncle Deadly silently said a prayer for his friends and watched the suffrage that was ensuing in space.

Onzgo, Gonzo and Kermit darted to Onzgo’s chamber. "Des, contact Exodia! Now!" Onzgo shouted.

Des Filmer left the side of Zongo and typed something into the computer contacting system. The screen on the wall of the room lit up again putting Exod on. "Oh Onzgo, it’s you, hello there," the monster said.

"Exod! This time you have gone too far!" Onzgo shouted. "You have taken Earthlings! Surrender them now!"

Exod laughed an evil laugh. "And just what gives you the right to demand that of me?" he asked.

Onzgo sighed. "Because...Because I surrender myself to you."

"What?!" both Gonzo and Des Filmer asked.

Behind them all, Zongo sat up slowly, rubbing his bald head. "What a nap..." he muttered.

Kermit broke his concentration from the monitor and turned to see Zongo sit up, he still hardly understood what was going on, so he returned to the monitor to try and find out.

Onzgo nodded. "Yes, I give myself up, I am yours. As long as you release the Earthlings..." he sighed.

Zongo shot out of his bed. "Onzgo, my lord...What are you doing?"

"Zongo, sit, you’re not fully healed yet," Onzgo said. "So Exod, do we have a deal?"

"I give myself up too!" Zongo shouted.

"No!" Onzgo said. "Zongo silence yourself!"

"Not this time sir. Exod you must take me if you’re taking Onzgo."

Gonzo was breathing heavily. "No...Please don’t..." he whispered.

Exod stared down at them. "Fine," he said blankly. He snapped his fingers and both Onzgo and Zongo disappeared from the room.

"NO!" Gonzo fell to his knees. "No no no!" he slammed his fist on the ground. "This can’t be happening!"

Des turned off the monitor. "Gonzo...With the disappearance of your brother...You are the new leader...What...What are your orders?"

Gonzo gulped. "Get me a ship. I’m going to Exodia now to settle this."

"And if Gonzo’s going, I’m going too," Kermit spoke up.

"No Kermit, I won’t let you."

"Sorry Gonzo, not this time. I’m going. You’re my friend, I’m going to be there for you."

Gonzo hugged Kermit then turned to Des. "Are you coming with us?" Gonzo asked.

"I’ll drive you there, but I think I should stay here in case someone tries to make contact," Des replied.

"Good idea," Gonzo said. "Let’s go."

Onzgo and Zongo reappeared inside Exod’s throne room. "Welcome!" a shrill voice shouted, as a silver alien jumped on top of Zongo, collapsing the human on the spot.​

"It was you!" Onzgo shouted. "You knocked out Zongo before!"

"Guilty as charged!" Xaldin cackled. "Now I think it’s about time for a family reunion, eh?"

Onzgo struggled as Xaldin held his arms behind his back and pushed him to the throne. Exod sat with his fist on his chin, staring down at his nemesis. "You really have given up, haven’t you?"

Onzgo lifted his head and stared back. "No, no I have not. Gonzo will stop you, Gonzo will fulfill his destiny and destroy you!"

Exod shook his head. "Are you kidding? Your brother’s so afraid of threatening his own life, he’s probably already running back to Earth!"

"No!" Flanzgo shouted from behind the throne. "Daddy don’t listen to him! Uncle Gonzo will save us!"

Exod stood up from his throne and walked back to where Flanzgo dangled by her arms. "I have had about enough out of you!" Exod shouted.

"And I you Exod! All of my life I’ve lived in the constant threat of Exodian attack, I think it’s about time I end it," Flanzgo said.

"End your life? What a marvelous idea!" Exod shouted, grabbing Flanzgo by the chest and ripping her off the wall, with the chains still attached to her arms.

"NO!" Onzgo shouted. "Leave her alone!"

"Stop it please!" Robin shouted from his place on the wall. "Don’t hurt her!"

Exod extended his hand at Onzgo’s face. Onzgo’s eyes lit up.

"Now Onzgo, say farewell to your princess!" Exod bellowed.

Flanzgo’s eyes met her father’s, she tried to speak, tried to scream. And all her father could do was laugh.

Onzgo’s thoughts trailed from watching Exod about to destroy his daughter, and instead he saw a day from the past. The day Flanzgo was born. He cradled the baby in his arms and laughed in happiness.

This was Exod’s power. By simply extending his hands at the victim’s face, he could make them live out their greatest fear, or relive the happiest moment in their life. Not even Onzgo was immune to these powers that Exod had within him. In all reality, noone was. Not the slave boy, not Exod’s prisoners, friends or even family, all were harmed by the wrath of the ruler.

Of course these were not Exod’s only powers, he also had the ability to control the ground inside his throne room, that is how he caused geysers to erupt from the floor, that is why he almost never leaves the throne room. That is where his power lies, and that is where he would stay.

Onzgo held the baby tightly in his arms. "I promise you Flanzgo, I will make you a better life than I had, I promise you that," the new father thought to himself.

Des Filmer landed the Gonzonian spacecraft on the planet surface of Exodia. "I must return with great haste, if this ship is spotted here it’ll be shot down immediately!"

Gonzo and Kermit hustled out of the ship, Gonzo waved back to Des as the ship pulled away and back to the Gonzonian station. Kermit and the weirdo moved rapidly inside, running down the corridors.

"Kermit, you go find the dungeon cells, Piggy and the others should be there, I’ll go after Exod," Gonzo told his friend.

Kermit gulped. "Are you sure you’ll be alright Gonzo?"

"Yes, now go," Gonzo said, running off.

Kermit stopped, he stared down the hallway as Gonzo ran. He had never abandoned any of his friends before, he felt that he had always been there for each of them at least once. Fozzie, Scooter, Piggy, Rowlf, Clifford, Beauregard...He wasn’t about to let Gonzo change that. Kermit began to move his flippers again and followed behind Gonzo.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
See what great writing you can push/pump out of yourself?

So much here... Oy.
Exod's powers, chilling...
Flanzgo deciding to show some true bravery in Exod's brutish grasp...
Uncle D and Death watching the scene from the phantomly dragon's fireplace...
And of course, the Muppet chatter that made me laugh.

But what strikes at your heart the most is...
Kermit had always been there for each of his friends one time or another, he felt that he couldn't let them down and he wasn't about to let Gonzo change that.

Truly chilling, and that's why we love this story.
Please... Could you post some more?