Old Friends Who've Just Met

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Count said:
Please... Could you post some more?
*sigh* ...If you insist...Teddies guys...Teddies...This is by far my favorite chapter...But...It gets intense...Teddies guys...Teddies...Here goes...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 16

Gonzo ran into the throne room shouting. "NO!"

Exod turned to the alien that darted in. He dropped Flanzgo to the floor and released Onzgo from his psychic grasp. "Xaldin, take care of him," he said to his slave.

"Ooh hoo hoo! My pleasure!" the chameleon-like alien grinned. He began to blend in with the color of the floor, disappearing.

Gonzo stopped in his tracks and looked all around, Xaldin was nowhere in sight. Gonzo was tripped, he fell to his face. "What the-" Gonzo was kicked in the side. "Ah!" Gonzo shouted.

Exod laughed menacingly. "How does it feel Gonzo?" he bellowed.

Gonzo propped himself up on his elbow and stared into Exod’s beady yellow eyes. "It feels...GREAT!" the weirdo rolled onto his back and grabbed into the air. Xaldin reappeared in with his foot caught in Gonzo’s hands. Gonzo tossed Xaldin off to the side.

Onzgo watched in amazement and happiness at his brother’s return to intentional pain. "Go brother Gonzo go!"

Gonzo charged towards Exod with fury in his eyes. Exod’s face grew stern and serious (Even more so than it usually was), and extended his hand.
Gonzo collapsed to the floor.

* * * * * * * * * * * *​

"Okay ONE, TWO, THREE!" Piggy shouted. She, Pepe, Rizzo and Animal pushed Fozzie towards the bars of laser.

"YIIIIIIIIIII!!" Fozzie yelped as he was electrocuted by the bars and sent flying back to the wall of the cell.

Bobo, Butch and Clyde watched the scene from their prison on the other side of the other Muppets. "We’re never getting out of here!" Clyde moaned.

"Well if someone didn’t have the bright idea to steal a spaceship, we wouldn’t be in this mess!" Butch said harshly.

Clyde sighed. "Yeah Butch, I guess you’re right...It was a dumb idea on my part..."

"Yes, yes it was," a satisfied Butch said.

"Alright, let’s give it another go!" Piggy shouted, grabbing Fozzie up by his shoulders.

"Go! Go!" Animal chanted.

"HOLD IT!!" Fozzie screamed. "I’ve got...A better...Idea...." he breathed out.
"Oh yeah? What?" Piggy asked angrily.

"Pepe...Slips...Through...The bars..." Fozzie spat out before collapsing on the floor.

"Slip through the bars?" Piggy asked sarcastically. "Yeah right, like he could-"

"Oh Miss Bacon Bits!" Pepe called from the other side of the laser bars. Piggy did a double take. "Jou were saying?" Pepe asked as he pressed the button releasing the Muppets.

"Hey there Pepe, that was brave and selfless ya know?" Bobo patted the prawn on the back.

"Self-less! Ha ha ha!" Animal laughed.

"Yeah that was very nice of you mister shrimp!" Clyde stated.

"King prawn," Pepe corrected him.

"Yeah man, great job," Rizzo slapped Pepe on the back, knocking him over.

"Hey morons!" Piggy shouted. "We’ve got a frog to save! Now let’s go!" she ran up the stairs.

"Si si, vamanos!"

"Yeah let’s do this thing!"

"What thing Butch?"

"Ooh, that’s gonna leave a mark there...Can I get ya an ice pack?"

"Ice-pack! Ice-pack!"

"Fun-ny stuff there you guys! You should write a joke book!"

"COME ON!" Piggy yelled.

* * * * * * * * * * * *​

Gonzo was in a dark room, a single window let in the evening twilight. He looked all around him. A door opened and a short figure let off a shadow.
Camilla waddled in silently.

Gonzo jumped up. "Camilla! You’re here! Oh honey I missed you!" he ran forward to hug her, but she stepped aside. "Camilla, what’s wrong?"

Camilla opened her beak, she did not cluck, she spoke. "So, you’re back?" she asked.

Gonzo tripped over himself. "Camilla...You can...You can talk?"

Camilla glared at Gonzo, Gonzo stared into her eyes longingly, desperately wishing she’d return the stare.

"But...Camilla...How...Oh Camilla..." he reached a furry blue hand out.

Camilla pecked his hand, making a small cut. "Don’t sugar me," she said sternly.

"First I was afraid
I was petrified," Camilla sang with her newfound voice.
"Kept thinking I could never live
Without you by my side
But I spent so many nights
Thinking how you did me wrong
I grew strong
I learned how to carry on
And so you’re back from outer space
I just walked in to find you here
With that sad look upon your face.

"Go on now, go walk out the door
Just turn around now
‘Cause you’re not welcome anymore
Weren’t you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye?
You think I’d crumble?
You think I’d lay down and die?
Oh no not I
I will survive
As long as I know how to love
I know I will stay alive
I’ve got all my life to life
I’ve got all my love to give
And I’ll survive
I will survive!"

Gonzo fell back on his behind. "Camilla...Honey...We can work this out...Please..."

Camilla ignored him, she continued to sing violently. "It took all the strength I had
Not to fall apart
Kept trying hard to mend
The pieces of my broken heart."

"NO! Stop it! Stop it now!" Gonzo shouted. "STOP!!"

* * * * * * * * * * * *​

"Byuck buck bawk bawk bagawk!" Camilla clucked to Clifford.

"Look, I’m sorry, but we can’t go up there! Uncle Deadly locked us all in here! Sheesh, talk about your jerk chicken!" the co-host muttered.

Camilla attacked Clifford with a furious pecking of her beak. After a few seconds she stood back up and straightened her feathers. "Bagawk!" she huffed.

Clifford stood up with a lense of his sunglasses cracked. "Man...What else could go wrong?"

As if on cue, above Clifford’s head a light flickered out. "Hey Clifford, the light’s busted again!" Scooter called.

"I know, I know..." Clifford muttered.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *​

Exod walked in front of Gonzo’s screaming body. "Oh how the mighty have fallen," he said softly.

Xaldin and Xander picked up Zongo’s unconscious body and hung it on another set of chains.

Exod raised his palm to the tip of Gonzo’s nose and began clenching fingers down, making Gonzo twitch in emotional pain.

The four prisoners watched in horror, Onzgo turned his head away and closed his eyes, Flanzgo whimpered and Robin screamed. Zongo hung silently.

Kermit ran through the open door leading into the throne room like a rocket. He stopped, paralyzed in fear. He looked from Gonzo to Exod to the other four. "Stop this right now! Leave Gonzo alone!" Kermit shouted.

Exod put down his hand and turned his entire form to face the frog. Gonzo clenched his arm and sat up, it hurt to sit up, it felt good to sit up. Exod looked the frog in his eyes. "You think you can order me around? Me, Exod, the ruler of this universe."

Gonzo reached his shaking hand up and grabbed hold of Exod’s robe, which wasn’t very hard at all. Exod didn’t look down, he extended his hand and the floor beneath Kermit’s feet broke open and Kermit fell.

Gonzo shot forward. He moved faster than he ever had before, clearing half the throne room in time to grab Kermit’s hand.

Exod laughed out loud. He blinked and appeared behind Gonzo. He stared down at his arch-rival, and kicked.

Beauregard

Reaction score
PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN! PRAWN!

Get back here NOW!!!!! I am NOT finished with YOU! PRAWN!!!! Write! Write!!!!!

*faints into an emotional heap of exhaustion*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*pokes Beau with stick* Yup, he's fainted alright...*props feet on Beau's back and reads comic book* What? Too predictable?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Crams custodian surprise danglish into Bo's mouth to stop the screaming.

Now then... Ryan, what can I say about this chapter.
Loved how Gonzo's getting back into fighting spirit, saying that the pain felt great.
Exod has power over all, even Gonzo.
Loved Camilla singing "I Will Survive" in Gonzo's fear world.
Laughed at Camilla pecking Clifford's sunglasses and of course... That stagelight!
But what was best was how Pepe got the rest of the Muppets from the laser cell.
Animal was great, and so was Fozzie.
But this... Gonzo crossed the throne room just in time to catch Kermit's hand. Exod stepped up behind Gonzo and kicked.
Oooh! Chills! You'd better get back here and post some more.
And help by nagging the other authors to update their outstanding stories.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<faints>

<recovers>

<gets up>

<runs out of room to do homework- sorry...>