Old Friends Who've Just Met

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey! Where's my teddy? Don't I get one? :stick_out_tongue:

But seriously, thank you all for reading! It's good to see some new readers here, Java, MrsPepper, Muppet Matt! Welcome to my inasanity! :crazy:

Anyway, like I said, more tomorrow.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
No Ryan, no teddy bear for you 'til you update! Hear that Ed? Don't you be giving him one now!
I'll be eagerly awaiting the next update, and a sollution to this particular cliff-hanger. The scene with Camila was just sooo cute!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... You never said which color you wanted Ryan.
And Kate, it's kinda tough to keep him away from Lisa's teddy bear bin when he has co-ownership access to it, and almost anything else of Lisa's, due to their partnership on a fanfic long forgotten when the Muppets were traveling through time.

But you're on notice Mr. Prawny... No sneaking into the teddy bear bin until you update.

christyb

Reaction score
*pokes head up from inside the teddy bear bin*

Found one! I'll take this little white one here. Shall I stand guard in here keeping Ryan away?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh yeah... Thought I'd seen that one before. And if you wouldn't mind standing guard...

christyb

Reaction score
No I wouldn't....in fact a friend of mine lent me this nice sharp pointy sword...

*stands inside the teddy bin holding the sword*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Good grief! Swords and an angry Christy! I better post the next chapter! *begins to copy and paste*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... She's just there to make sure you don't get caught with your hand in the teddy bear bin... Before posting more story that is.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ok, sorry have to re-type everything, stupid floppy disc...But I'm re-typing, so hang on to your hats, cause here comes chapter 3!

In my next post...:wink: