1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Once Upon My Heart.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by green stuff, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Aww...the story is dead? Bit I was just beginning to enjoy it!
    [green stuff: last seen 2010]
    I'm not sure if you'll be reading this, but you made Robin's character perfectly. You matured him enough to feel like a teenager, but still has the youthful spirit.

p.s. are you using Pinyin?
  2. Vincent Liu

Somehow, I prefer if Robin played a ukulele instead of a guitar.
  3. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Why did the story die!?

Don't worry you guys! Lisa stopped a story at a Piggy explaination, and she updated it, so green stuff shall do the same.

I really don't know.
  4. Vincent Liu

So I'm not the only one mourning about the story's death.
    miss kermie likes this.
  5. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Well, speaking of teenager, Gobo definetely sounds like an older Robin for sure. However, he's a Fraggle, a leader of the group, and got his Uncle Matt just like Robin has his Uncle Kermit. Awwww! Maybe I should read this story. He probably would sound-like Gobo sort of, but he is growing up, which is nice.
  6. green stuff

green stuff Member

Well hi-ho, everyone, I'm back! It's been a l ooooooooooong hiatus, hasn't it? And I see now that I've come back to this story thaI left it on quite the cliffhanger...shame on me! I should finally come out of my cave and update here, huh? :)
  7. muppetfan24/7

Great! Please come out then. Don't be shy! So, I am going to read this story right now before you post more story. BTW: I posted more story and a new chapter for "Remembering Jim Henson." Promise me you will read it so you can comment. Thank you!
  8. green stuff

green stuff Member

Haha, I promise. :)
  9. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yes, you should update this... But more importantly, you should update Happily Ever After also! Please?
    :insatiable: Me give you cookie.
    :batty: I'll give you 2, 2 cookies.
    :flirt: Like, I'll give you three cookies.
    :halo: Wha?
    :sing: Cool it man, don't scare greenstuff away. *Raspy laugh.
  10. Vincent Liu

I feel like saying "long time no see", but I never met you before.
    Anyway, glad you're back. I really like this story. And to think I lost all hope on this getting updated.
    Hubert likes this.
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Vincent apparently has magical powers. He bumps the thread and the writer comes back. Now if only you could bump Fraggle Rock...
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  12. muppetfan24/7

Hello, Nicce! I would love to have more updates please? Not only am I waiting for so long. Ahem! I cannot wait any longer. So, I would prefer another chapter soon, okay? Thanks!

BTW: I read your whole story, finally and it was breathtaking and intriguing. I want to find out what happens to Piggy, Robin (teenager), Kermit, and the rest of the gang.
  13. The Count

Hey green stuff, hope you're doing well. And if you've been reading older fics here, I hope you find my Calendar series, especially the one for the month of June. :)
    I think you might like the main pairing. :dreamy:
  14. green stuff

green stuff Member

Ooh, I'm intrigued, Count! Who is it?
  15. The Count

Guess. All I'm sayin' is it's a fic-related couple. The story is #6 of my series, titled Junebugs & Hot Sparks.
  16. Vincent Liu

We're waiting for something…
  17. muppetfan24/7

Aw man, come on! What is taking so long?

(sings) It's been a long long time! :sing: