Once Upon My Heart.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Did someone say something about more story? Yes please!

And you know you're among friends here at the forums, so don't hesitate in asking when you have a question as we'll do our best to help.

Now then, if you would be so kind as to post that next story segment... *Waits.

green stuff

Reaction score
This story is dead! (for real this time)

Hello all,

After much deliberation and lost sleep, I have come to the sad conclusion to discontinue this story. Mostly this is because I've found that my periods between posts are too long, dislike from readers, and because I simply don't like where this story is going right now, and I'm not really sure if time will permit me to fix it at this time. I'm sorry to all you faithful readers and commentators, but I'm afraid the rest of this story is almost not worh telling if it's at the cost of my readers.

This doesn't mean I won't be writing any more stories though, so don't lose hope completely, I just won't be continuing on with this one. Again, I'm so sorry to anyone who enjoyed this story, I surely didn't mean to tickle your fancy and then pull away like this, it wasn't my intention. But I hope ya all don't lose faith in me and read anything else that I post here, which could be fairly soon, I'm not sure right now.

*hangs head in shame* I'm really sorry everyone. *goes off into posting cave, and rolls the rock back in its place.*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

<HUGS> I know what you mean about not liking where a story is going. I mean, from my perspective at the moment, as a reader, I LOVE where the story is going, but more than once I have walked away from a story I was writing because it was going where it wasn't supposed to go. ...Of course, that was BEFORE I started posting those stories, but I'm certainly not going to criticize you for that! :stick_out_tongue: But I DID come back to one of those stories after a while, and found that I could direct it to where it was SUPPOSED to go after the hiatus, and thus began posting a little story called "Say Cheese!" So please, don't lock this story away forever; you never know when your muse will be able to control it again.

In the mean time, thank you for sharing what you HAVE shared of this story with us. I for one have enjoyed it thoroughly, and I look forward to anything you post in the future!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Tries... Can't... Push... *Tries again and can't push the rock out of the cave opening.
OK then... I'll just leave this here for Nicee, one of my MC friends.
*Leaves bouquet of marsh flowers with a little pin in the shape of Megan the Frog, a character who I've come too adore and add to the Muppet Universe, if only in the fanfic pantheon section.
Thank you Nicolette... Wish I could say more, this has been one of the greatest stories, intriguing with the glimpses of the Muppets after a long hiatus and lives apart. Can only hope it gets solved one day.
Hugs to you and hope to read more whenever you decide to share it.

Java

Reaction score
Ohh, that's such a shame. Just as I was trying to figure out what had happened to Piggy that she coudln't stand the sight of the gang in her house and what Robin could possibly be up to.

Well, hopefully one day the time will be right and you will return to finish this wonderful tale.

green stuff

Reaction score
*removes rock from the cave* Huh? What's this? *bends down to find the marsh flowers. Smells them.* Ah, lovely. They smell beautiful. *Sees the pin of Megan. Starts crying.*

Oh, the heck, you guys! I can't leave the story this way...I have to take you guys at least a little bit further in-so I can explain things...Well.....ok! I'll work on it. You talked me into it. Bye now!

*runs into the cave to put the flowers in some water.*

Java

Reaction score
You're back! And you're going to update this wonderful story! Yea! Yea! Looking forward to it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Maybe this time it'll be easier...
*Blows mystical pipe charming the rock to roll.
Music grows in the rose.
The rock and the rain and the rolling snowstorm.
Everything seems to sing.
Everywhere I go.

I said 1, 2, play me do.
Let me sound as sweet as you.
Play me wide, play me long.
Let me be your sooooong!

Hey Nicee... Nicee to see you've returned rather than abandoning the magic of this wonderous tale, magic which you cannot leave behind. Know we're here if you need help piecing together the strands of forgotten memories in hopes of telling the tale that you want to tell.

green stuff

Reaction score
Yes, I am back- after a rather long hiatus. And- though I can promise nothing, I'll try to have some more story up sometime this weekend, yes?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... That would be nice. But don't worry if you don't or can't post it by said deadline... We'll understand and be here if you need to bounce some ideas off of our heads. That Lisa girl is particularly bouncy in her entire body...