One mistake! PG-13ISH

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 3 This is when they start to the kissy-kissy thing.

Kermit and Miss Piggy continued to kiss on the sofa, ingoring everyone else. "Kermit, are you sure this is a good idea?" she asked. "Why? Wanna go some place more quiet?" he asked. He got up and led her to their room closet. He locked the door and they both started kissing again. Miss Piggy's being sweet and passionate about it, but Kermit, on the other hand, not so much. They contiuned to kiss as Kermit pulled on her shirt and pants. As she is pinned to the wall, they got down on the floor, which the closet is bigger than they thought it was.

Fozzie and Pepe are in the living room watching TV. Wow. "Hey, I what's Kermit and Piggy up to?" Pepe asked. "I don't know," Fozzie replied, "Let's find out.

They're denfensive laughing and giggling as Kermit and Miss Piggy continued to kiss. He got his one hand on her waist and the other hand on her hand. "You know," he said, "We should do this more often." She gave a strange look and they both laughed. They stood up, but she's pinned on the wall as they kissed. Fozzie and Pepe are in the same room, with the key to the closet. "Ready?" Fozzie whispered. Pepe nodded in agreement. Fozzie unlocked the closet, opened the door, and the frog and the pig was caught in the act. "Really?" Pepe asked. "Seriously?" Fozzie asked. "Well, uh, well you see, we were looking for something...and we found it." Kermit tried to make up a story, which nobody bought. "What's really going on?" the king prawn asked. "Let's go, Piggy." Kermit pulled out of the closet and went downstairs. "Well." she laughed. "I don't know what just happened a minute ago. I think we got caught." Kermit giggled.

Miss Piggy was in her room while everyone else was downstairs, well almost everyone else. "Well, well, well." Link said. "I heard that you're having twins." He walked closer to her and...SMACK! She was on the ground. "What do you want?" she asked. "Revenge on you." he told her. She got up and tried to get out but he locked her door. "You see, you're not going anywhere." "Let me go!" she yelled.

Kermit heard something from her room. He ran up to her room, but it was locked. What could he do? Kick the door open? He kicked the door once. Nothing. So, he got to the wall, ran for it, and BAM! The door opened. "Let me tell you something." he began. "You won't get revenge on her, you won't hurt, and you will stay away from her." He got closer to him and SMACK! POW! Link was on the ground. "PIGGY, GET OUT OF HERE!" Kermit yelled. She left as she was told. Kermit grabbed him by the throat and threw him on the floor. "Two words: Get OUT!" he said. Link got up and left. Miss Piggy came in. "You're ok?" he asked. She fell down, due to her stomach. "Help me to the sofa." she said. Then, he picked her up and took her downstairs.

"What's going on?" Robin asked. "Link's still here somewhere." Kermit replied. Robin looked at Val. What was they going to do now? Lockdown? Kermit looked at Fozzie. "Call Katie and Lilly back here." Why does Link want revenge on her? "Piggy, listen, you're going to be ok." he said...

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 4

"I didn't do anything." Miss Piggy cried in fear. "I know." Constantine said. "Constantine, when they get here, lock this place up." Kermit demanded. "Will do." the other frog replied. "Let me look at it." Kermit lifted up her shirt. Blood. "Oh, no!" he turned to Fozzie."Tell them to hurry!" Janice got some old towels to try to stop the bleeding, "Why does this always happen to me?" the pig asked. Gonzo patted Kermit's back. "It would better if you just leave the room." the weirdo suggested. "NO!" Kermit screamed. "I'M NOT LEAVING! IF THIS KILLS HER, HE WILL PAY FOR THIS. IF THIS KILLS THE TWINS, IT WON'T BE A GOOD NIGHT FOR HIM." Gonzo nodded in agreement. "Piggy, " he said, noticing that her face turned white. "You're ok?" No answer. "Piggy. Piggy." No answer. His lower lip started to tremble as he realized that she could be.... "If I had to choose from dying and the twins dying, I'll die." she answered. "You can't die." Kermit began, "If you die, I can't or won't live with myself. I-" "If I don't make it, keep everything of mine." she said softly. "No, you won't die." he cried. "Kermit, it's going to be ok." Walter said, hugging him. "If I lose her-" he was interupted by tears. "FOZZIE, WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG?" Robin asked. "They're almost here." the bear said. Robin turned to Val. "Go upstairs." he said. "You don't want to see this." Val ran upstairs. "RILEY!" Fozzie screamed. Riley ran downstairs. "What's going on?" she asked. "Come here." he said. She went to him. "Piggy." Kermit cried. "Piggy. Piggy. Piggy. Piggy."

Moments later, Katie and Lilly ran in. "What happened?" Katie asked. "It's all my fault. I let him back in and he just-" Kermit tried to explain. "We need everyone in the Muppet waiting room." Lilly said. "Kerm," Clifford said, "Come on." "I'm not going." Kermit said. Constantine picked him up. "Let me go, let me go, let me go, let me go!" he demanded. "I can't leave her like this." Miss Piggy vision went blurry as she saw everyone leave, but Katie and Lilly. "It's going to be ok." Lilly said. Now, her hearing is getting off. Then, she's out.

While in the waiting room, Kermit's having a meltdown. "Let me out! Let me out of here! I need to get to her!" he got to the door but Constantine pulled back. "You can't go back." Constantine told him. Kermit walked to the couch and lied down. "That's it, buddy." Gonzo patted his back. "Please, let her live." Kermit said. "I can't live without her. Please." Walter rubbed his head until he was asleep. "This going to take a while." "Yea." Rizzo said. "Where did you come from?" Fozzie asked. "Hey, I'm a rat." Rizzo said. "I'm just that awesome. What's up with Kermit?" "Link came back and well he injured her stomach, where the gun wound was." Clifford explained. "Oh." the rat walked to Kermit, who started to have nightmares. "Kermit." he said. No answer. "Kermit, wake up! Wake up!" he shooked the frog. Pepe ran over to him and started to shake him. "Get Lilly." he said. Fozzie left.

A moment later, Fozzie returns with Lilly. "What's wrong?" she asked. He took her to Kermit. "He won't wake up." Pepe said. "He's going through a panic attack in his sleep." Then, she bent down to him. "Kermit. Kermit. Kermit." she called him. Suddenly, he woke up. "WHERE IS SHE?!" he screamed. Fozzie helped him sit up. "Want some water?" he asked. Kermit nodded in agreement. The bear got a cup of water and gave it to him. Kermit took a sip of water. "Are you ok?" Fozzie asked. "You gave us a scare." "Piggy. Piggy. Piggy." Kermit said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katie's trying to stop the bleeding, but so far, it's not working.
"How is she?" Robin asked. "Well, she's, Katie is trying to stop the bleeding, but it's not working." Lilly said. "If she loses too much blood...she could die. We need someone to donate blood." "I'll do it." Kermit jumped up. "Come with me." she took him out. "What is that frog doing?" Riley asked. "Giving blood." Walter relpied.
"We got a doner." Lilly told her sister. "Ok. Take him over to the recliner." Kermit walked to the recliner. Lilly, who is now trained, tied a band around his arm. "Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked. "I have to." he said. Then, she got the clean neddle connected to the huge container, and put in his arm. "We need this whole container." she said. "Take all of it." he said faintly. "Are you ok?" she asked. No answer. When she got done, she took the needle out and put a bandage on it. Kermit stood up and then he passed out on the ground. "Uh, oh." she said. "What?" Katie asked. "He passed out and he's white." "Take back to the waiting room.
Lilly opened the door and took him on the couch. "What happened to my couisn?!" Constantine asked angerly. "He passed out after he gave blood. Before we got done, he wasn't talking and turned white." she explained. "Just don't bother him, give him a pillow for his head, and leave him alone after he wakes up." "Thanks." Fozzie said and she left the room. He got some pillows to put under his head, a blanket to keep him warm, and stayed with him.

A few hours later, Kermit woke up. "What happened?" "You took a fall after you gave Piggy a whole lot of blood." Pepe told him. Kermit tried to get up. "Stay sitting down." Walter said. "Piggy. Piggy." Kermit said repeatly. "Is she alive?" Everyone stared at each other.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
pt. 4

"I didn't do anything." Miss Piggy cried in fear. "I know." Constantine said. "Constantine, when they get here, lock this place up." Kermit demanded. "Will do." the other frog replied. "Let me look at it." Kermit lifted up her shirt. Blood. "Oh, no!" he turned to Fozzie."Tell them to hurry!" Janice got some old towels to try to stop the bleeding, "Why does this always happen to me?" the pig asked. Gonzo patted Kermit's back. "It would better if you just leave the room." the weirdo suggested. "NO!" Kermit screamed. "I'M NOT LEAVING! IF THIS KILLS HER, HE WILL PAY FOR THIS. IF THIS KILLS THE TWINS, IT WON'T BE A GOOD NIGHT FOR HIM." Gonzo nodded in agreement. "Piggy, " he said, noticing that her face turned white. "You're ok?" No answer. "Piggy. Piggy." No answer. His lower lip started to tremble as he realized that she could be.... "If I had to choose from dying and the twins dying, I'll die." she answered. "You can't die." Kermit began, "If you die, I can't or won't live with myself. I-" "If I don't make it, keep everything of mine." she said softly. "No, you won't die." he cried. "Kermit, it's going to be ok." Walter said, hugging him. "If I lose her-" he was interupted by tears. "FOZZIE, WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG?" Robin asked. "They're almost here." the bear said. Robin turned to Val. "Go upstairs." he said. "You don't want to see this." Val ran upstairs. "RILEY!" Fozzie screamed. Riley ran downstairs. "What's going on?" she asked. "Come here." he said. She went to him. "Piggy." Kermit cried. "Piggy. Piggy. Piggy. Piggy."

Moments later, Katie and Lilly ran in. "What happened?" Katie asked. "It's all my fault. I let him back in and he just-" Kermit tried to explain. "We need everyone in the Muppet waiting room." Lilly said. "Kerm," Clifford said, "Come on." "I'm not going." Kermit said. Constantine picked him up. "Let me go, let me go, let me go, let me go!" he demanded. "I can't leave her like this." Miss Piggy vision went blurry as she saw everyone leave, but Katie and Lilly. "It's going to be ok." Lilly said. Now, her hearing is getting off. Then, she's out.

While in the waiting room, Kermit's having a meltdown. "Let me out! Let me out of here! I need to get to her!" he got to the door but Constantine pulled back. "You can't go back." Constantine told him. Kermit walked to the couch and lied down. "That's it, buddy." Gonzo patted his back. "Please, let her live." Kermit said. "I can't live without her. Please." Walter rubbed his head until he was asleep. "This going to take a while." "Yea." Rizzo said. "Where did you come from?" Fozzie asked. "Hey, I'm a rat." Rizzo said. "I'm just that awesome. What's up with Kermit?" "Link came back and well he injured her stomach, where the gun wound was." Clifford explained. "Oh." the rat walked to Kermit, who started to have nightmares. "Kermit." he said. No answer. "Kermit, wake up! Wake up!" he shooked the frog. Pepe ran over to him and started to shake him. "Get Lilly." he said. Fozzie left.

A moment later, Fozzie returns with Lilly. "What's wrong?" she asked. He took her to Kermit. "He won't wake up." Pepe said. "He's going through a panic attack in his sleep." Then, she bent down to him. "Kermit. Kermit. Kermit." she called him. Suddenly, he woke up. "WHERE IS SHE?!" he screamed. Fozzie helped him sit up. "Want some water?" he asked. Kermit nodded in agreement. The bear got a cup of water and gave it to him. Kermit took a sip of water. "Are you ok?" Fozzie asked. "You gave us a scare." "Piggy. Piggy. Piggy." Kermit said.
Katie's trying to stop the bleeding, but so far, it's not working.
"How is she?" Robin asked. "Well, she's, Katie is trying to stop the bleeding, but it's not working." Lilly said. "If she loses too much blood...she could die. We need someone to donate blood." "I'll do it." Kermit jumped up. "Come with me." she took him out. "What is that frog doing?" Riley asked. "Giving blood." Walter relpied.
"We got a doner." Lilly told her sister. "Ok. Take him over to the recliner." Kermit walked to the recliner. Lilly, who is now trained, tied a band around his arm. "Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked. "I have to." he said. Then, she got the clean neddle connected to the huge container, and put in his arm. "We need this whole container." she said. "Take all of it." he said faintly. "Are you ok?" she asked. No answer. When she got done, she took the needle out and put a bandage on it. Kermit stood up and then he passed out on the ground. "Uh, oh." she said. "What?" Katie asked. "He passed out and he's white." "Take back to the waiting room.
Lilly opened the door and took him on the couch. "What happened to my couisn?!" Constantine asked angerly. "He passed out after he gave blood. Before we got done, he wasn't talking and turned white." she explained. "Just don't bother him, give him a pillow for his head, and leave him alone after he wakes up." "Thanks." Fozzie said and she left the room. He got some pillows to put under his head, a blanket to keep him warm, and stayed with him.

A few hours later, Kermit woke up. "What happened?" "You took a fall after you gave Piggy a whole lot of blood." Pepe told him. Kermit tried to get up. "Stay sitting down." Walter said. "Piggy. Piggy." Kermit said repeatly. "Is she alive?" Everyone stared at each other.

Wait wait....No don't leave me hanging like that...Piggy?

This chapter got to me.....Well done!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 5

"Well, is she?" Kermit asked. Katie came in. "I don't know how to say this, but I'm afraid that she might not make it through the night." she said. "What about the twins?" he asked. "If she passes, they will to." she answered. "We tried and we couldn't stop the bleeding for a while. Even after you passed out. Then, we stiched her back together." "I going to lose her...forever?" he asked. She bowed her head down, like everyone else was. He walked out of the room.

Kermit was walking in the hallway when Link popped out of nowhere. "YOU IDIOT!" he got closer to him and POW! Link's on the ground. "YOU'RE TAKING EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME! PIGGY, MY KIDS, EVERYTHING! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY TO BE A PART OF YOUR FRIEND'S PLANS TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!" He kicked him and walked away. In tears. Link got up. "Oh, yes." he yelled. "I'm so happy that your kids and your Piggy might die." Those words echoed through Kermit's mind as he regrets of being the worst husband and father ever.
In the living room, lies Miss Piggy. Halfway alive. Halfway dead. Kermit went in and ran to her. He bent down on his knees. "Please." he bawled. "Don't go." He kissed her head.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2

Kermit needs to do something, but what? He started CPR, knowing the outcome of the issue. "Come on, Piggy." he said, doing compressions. "Piggy, please, please, please, please. Don't go. You can't die on me."

After a few minutes, he gave up. He cried for his lost love. "PLEASE! I LOVE YOU! I NEED YOU!" he cried. He threw his phone on the couch and screamed. He touched her head, which is cold. His lower lip trembled as he realizes that he had failed. His hands shoke as he held her hand.

Suddenly, she woke up. "Kermit..." she said. "Piggy..." he said. "Are you ok?" "Yea." she looked down. "In pain." "I'm sorry about-" "Don't even dare." she stopped him and got up. "I thought you died." he said. "I did, for a minute." she said. "I love you." he kissed her. "Love you, too." she replied. "Let's go." He helped her up and they walked to the waiting room.

Kermit and Miss Piggy got in the room and was confronted by friends. "Piggy." Janice ran and hugged her. "I was so worried about you." "Yea." she replied. "I was too." "Kermit, what about it?"Fozzie asked. "What?" Kermit asked. "You're little makout session." the bear laughed. "OHHH." the bear's friends yelled. Kermit and Miss Piggy laughed. "Whose bored?" she asked, with Kermit's hand around her waist. Kermit looked at her and held her hand tight. "Kermit, it's a little tight." she added.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 5 2 years later

Kermit, Miss Piggy, and thier kids, Callie and Kevin, are at their place. Kermit was just going to walk out the door. "Daddy, don't go." Callie said, hugging him. "It's ok, I'll be right back." he said. "Mommy's here." He picked her up, kissed her head, and left. She looked around and it was silent.

Kevin, the older twin, was in his room with Miss Piggy. "Momma, what happened a couple of years ago?" he asked. "When did you learn to say that?" she asked. "Monday." he said. "When did you...never mind." she said. "Where's your sister?" "In the living room." he said.

the end!!!!!!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHECK OUT Love tested: part one! It's a two part story that can leave you wanting more. (Too dramaic?)